Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you? How did you find Graal?

How old are you? How did you find Graal?

Title basicallys says it all. STORY TIME

I was maybe 10-12. I was looking for online games on the AppStore so I found graal classic then in the corner of the screen it had graal era icon. The icon looked so bad so I wasn’t interested in clicking it but I accidentally did and here I am. Prefer era over classic cuz it was modern and less confusing
    I still don’t know what to do on classic lol

LOL. I was 11 when some kids from school got me into classic. I used to pk hella and farm for gralats. I messed around with era a bit back then but wasnt too interested till 2 years after. I love era now but it was better back in the day tbh. I’m 19 now and don’t play as much.

I was 13 at the time. Me and my best friend were both looking for more online games we can play with one another after school. We stayed up all Friday night when he suddenly came across Graal Classic. We've played for a few weeks before transferring to Graal Era. We had spent hours at Speedy Pizza determined to get a car, lol. Yes, a car. We were not worrying about guns at all. The following week we reached 3k gralats and purchased our first car, lol. 3 years later he no longer play anymore, but I am still here

i was 11, was introduced by some school friends who later on tried to scam me, none of them play anymore
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I was 12 and I looked up “fun online games on iOS” and I downloaded Classic then I downloaded Era through that.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I think I was 13 or 14. I had a friends who introduced me to the game when I was at his house. In the PC version back then it was so cool that you could do setsword and setshield, sethead, setbody and look however you wanted. I loved playing the zelda games which is probably the reason I got pulled into the game as a kid.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Lol almost everyone was introduced by their friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    i was 11, was introduced by some school friends who later on tried to scam me, none of them play anymore
    How dare they scam you loll

Man this game used to be so fun back then. I really miss the old days. They should bring back 5 second trades. Dropping certain items. Old and good looking holiday shop items. Awesome quests.

Leveler
    I was like uh 11 I think. My brother had Era and I tried it. I then downloaded and played it but I only became active in 2016-now with my afk