Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How old are you? How did you find Graal?

I was 17 I think lmao, it was back in 2013. My two cousins play the game and they showed me it, I got incredibly addicted to it lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I was 17 I think lmao, it was back in 2013. My two cousins play the game and they showed me it, I got incredibly addicted to it lol
    I got my cousins and brother into it lol

I was 13, back In 2013 and I saw a video of graal on youtube so I got into it.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

At 18, 2 years ago, I was bored during Spring Break and my friends suggested me to play Era. I liked the concept of the game but it gets boring most of the time haha

I remember I played it like in 2014 I think. I was 10 years old. Lmfao yes I was. I didn't talk to anyone because I didn't know English. I didn't even know how to play it.
    Lmfao I used Facebook to play it. Didn't register. then stopped playing. Then I decided in 2016 to come back. idk I just remembered the game and donwloaded it. I joined during the Autumn/Halloween season. There I started to play and become pro (or at least not so noob). I haven't logged to my old nb graal fb acc and idk its nick so I can track it and see offline days ;-;
    I'll log on to it this weekend (it's monday 28/5/18 here) and send a screenshot in this thread to show

When i was 13 i play Classic so much then i found iEra I thought i can steal cars
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I typed a bunch of random letters on the Play Store and searched it.

Classic popped up then one of my friends recommended that I play Era. And here I am!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

i was around 9-12 when i found era lmao i found it by accident i remember my first and favorite head was the blue golu supersaiyan head
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Back in 2014 i was searching for multiplayer games with my bro on y8 ,yes Y8 . Found era and decide to try then ended up quitting on toturial xc idk how i came back to this on 2016 and addicted to it

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    When i was 13 i play Classic so much then i found iEra I thought i can steal cars
    I tohught that too.

Got instant disappointed