Thread: Era Login Bug?

Post Era Login Bug?

So when I start Era on my mobile devices (Iphone 6, Ipad 2) everything works fine and i can log into Era in a matter of seconds, but when i try to start Era on my PC (Google Chrome and Internet explorer) its loading for like 5 minutes until it gets to the Start screen. I got a new PC a few months ago and I didnt have that "bug" (I guess?) on my old PC. Is this something common or is it some sort of weird bug?

I just checked loging in on my PC and its just fine, maybe its because of internet connection, but if everything except PC is the same and your new PC is even better than previous, then I have no clues...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Nothing changed, not the internet connection nor the browsers, but the specs got better in my new PC

I don't have this issue with my PC

I have played Era on a PC before and did not experience this issue. I believe the problem may lie on your side of the table.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Yeah there is a problem, not really sure what it is or what is causing it. It happens to my google chrome and my Opera browsers but now with my firefox. It loads for like 3 minutes, then goes to a black screen then you click this tiny pixel and it starts like normal. If you have this problem try to use another browser.

For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler