Thread: Idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Idea

Hey guys. I've been dead for what a long while but I'm back.
    A lot of things have been happening, one including that my school chose me and 11 others out of over 1k+ students to be in a writer's workshop with a really cool author, Adam Gidwitz. I wrote something during the workshop that I might write here. I've written before on here and it wasn't the best, but I'm back, and I've improved.
    Anyways this isn't really a story (yet) but I think I can easily turn it into something Graal related.

It starts out with the problematic main character, and he quickly sees he wants to escape his living situation, and he does so, but it takes a turn- a turn involving drugs, gangs, fighting cops, etc. This all goes wrong and an outbreak of inhumane creatures spawn because of a drug experiment gone wrong.

So, that's the basics of it. If this is something anyone would be interested in reading leave a comment saying so- also comment suggestions, criticism, ideas, etc. If you want.
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

So is this another Zombie apocalypse story? It’s hard to give any valid criticism or opinion without knowing the full tea c:

Congratz tho!

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    So is this another Zombie apocalypse story? It’s hard to give any valid criticism or opinion without knowing the full tea c:

Congratz tho!
    Ah- that's true. In a little bit I'll post a more in depth description, also yes it is another zombie story, and tysm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titothefirst View Post
    Definitely interested in reading the full story.
    That's good to hear! I plan on writing the first part within the next few days, (or maybe even within the next week, if I'm feeling lazy ) depending on what's going on
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Definitely interested in reading the full story.

Sounds interesting, however I don't think it should involve zombies. Sounds a bit cliche and overused in my opinion.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Sounds interesting, however I don't think it should involve zombies. Sounds a bit cliche and overused in my opinion.
    I was somewhat thinking the same thing, especially with how gangs and drugs aren't really related to zombies, so it kinda takes a turn. Anyways I might make it so they aren't necessarily zombies.. this was partly based off of the drug bath salts, which is the drug that someone took before they went to their neighbors house and violently attacked the neighbor and was basically biting their face off.. so, kinda like zombies. I still have some things involving the story I plan on changing.
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Why zombies? Why not cute fluffy kitties sleeping and playing?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Why zombies? Why not cute fluffy kitties sleeping and playing?
    Heheheheh, that will come next
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Quote Originally Posted by flauros View Post
    heheheheh, that will come next :d
    yes! :0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".