Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pimp X Hat

Pimp X Hat

Can someone give me its status code? Can't find it at the Era-go item database.

Btw, is it true only 10 have one. Ik about trades but still dont know if just 10 have or how many pinps have been given

No clue what that is, but most status code are simple. it?s typically like ?era_blah-possiblerecolor.png/.gif. so there?s a chance you may be able to guess it if you know the full item name. Hopefully someone knows though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    No clue what that is, but most status code are simple. it?s typically like ?era_blah-possiblerecolor.png/.gif. so there?s a chance you may be able to guess it if you know the full item name. Hopefully someone knows though.

Edited the thread. Thx for the adivce, Btw it is weird that a 2015 playerdoesn't know what Pimp hat is. It's worth 420k+ tro at trades

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Edited the thread. Thx for the adivce, Btw it is weird that a 2015 playerdoesn't know what Pimp hat is. It's worth 420k+ tro at trades
    I mean i?ve seen that hat before, but i never knew it was an item? Or even the hat name for that matter. Also i was never into trading when i played so yeah. But perhaps i?m just not smart

I mean i?ve seen that hat before, but i never knew it was an item? Or even the hat name for that matter. Also i was never into trading when i played so yeah. But perhaps i?m just not smart

Oh ok. If nobody know it. How can I get it from the files?

I'm sure you're smart. Just because you haven't seen an item in-game or aware of a feature in-game, that doesn't necessarily portray your intelligence.

Well, if you have an app to search the files, you first have to see the hat in-game so it could be downloaded.
    Then, you have to browse every file, every image.
    Narrow your options by searching '.png', but I think 'snk' is part of the name, not too sure though.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I'm sure you're smart. Just because you haven't seen an item in-game or aware of a feature in-game, that doesn't necessarily portray your intelligence.

Well, if you have an app to search the files, you first have to see the hat in-game so it could be downloaded.
    Narrow your options by searching '.png', but I think 'snk' is part of the name, not too sure though.
    I'm on pc. ;-;

Or if you have a staff friend with the correct rights they can go into the files and look. But it?d be a bit of a hassle. I?m not exactly sure where you?d find it. If you know a gfx staff they can look through all the hats and find the hat and tell you the hat code and you could try to guess the status code based off the hat code. But like i said, hopefully someone already knows the status code.

Or if you have a staff friend with the correct rights they can go into the files and look. But it?d be a bit of a hassle. I?m not exactly sure where you?d find it. If you know a gfx staff they can look through all the hats and find the hat and tell you the hat code and you could try to guess the status code based off the hat code. But like i said, hopefully someone already knows the status code.

Well, like I said, if your device saw the file, then it automatically downloads it. If not, then it's no where to be found. In fact, let me go ahead and check it out myself, not too sure whether I have it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

hat181.png

- - - Updated - - -

Wait that's the full file.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Well, like I said, if your device saw the file, then it automatically downloads it. If not, then it's no where to be found. In fact, let me go ahead and check it out myself, not too sure whether I have it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

hat181.png

- - - Updated - - -

Wait that's the full file.
    Yeah full file xD. Could you get the small one for me?