Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Events Dead? And Staff?

Are Events Dead? And Staff?

Ok guys im be real with you to the 100%

I feel like that Events are dead, like dead to the point where no one gose there.

Iv been on for an Week an there was not 1 Event Hosted, (And Don't give me that Staff are Busy stuff either cause if you where truly that Busy you wouldent be on, Like if you have time to jump on a Game then you got time to Host at least 1 Event)

Know being busy in real life is something we can all relate to.

But being busy on a game ,no, I dont care how important it is not gonna get you an Job in the Real world but anyway.

Can someone tell my staff are Afking?

Cause you have to remeber we as player's have to sometimes ask staff for stuff cause that's how the game functions, It almost like your responsible for making the game better more an enjoyable.

I mean if staff are that Busy in real life, Then we need to start Hiring New Young Mature Staff Memebers for the job, Its simple, I cant stand going to my EC's and only seeing 9 EC in my inventory do you know how that makes me feel? While I'm still trying to get my 95 EC Item.

Not being rude but i sometime get annoyed when there's no staff doing nothing,

While staff sit on there @$$ and Get 10k Gralats and 1 EC every month, Like bruh I thought era was better place dude I thought era was the source of entertainment for player's. And Bitzsam been gone for 5 days and like I dont know, I PM staff Everyday aye start hosting get players active and moving, But all I get is a "o" or "ok" only leaving me to wait up to 20 Mins just to be heartbroken.

Y'all tell me what y'all think
    Javi's Production

I came to a point where I started thinking that events bring more bad than good, you get 5-6 ecs a day to host, so you only get to choose 6 events, if you don't choose carefully you're immediately a corrupt admin who gives favoritism to others, if you host CTF they say CTF is overhosted, if you don't, they say you never host CTF, and that goes on for days, if you host an event but change up the ritual a bit to spice things up they explode with "that it's not how the event is hosted" and then complain to higher staff which puts us PRs in trouble even if innocent, and I'm not going to mention about the backlash from players.
    In the end it's the staff's choice to host or not, or how to host, so I'm saying this for myself, no idea for others, but I don't feel like hosting, not because of being busy, but for just not feeling enthusiastic about hosting, and I understand you guys want ECs, but if only 10% are grateful for the events I don't see a reason why someone should continue to do so.
    I don't know if it sounds harsh or not, but i once hosted an event where hundreds of people attended, when the event finished I read the pms and only 3 people out of hundreds thanked me, it made me smile to see such caring people and that was the reason why I hosted the time after that, but 3/4 of the times that I host no one thanks me except the winners. I didn't expect anyone to thank me at the time, cause I never did when I used to attend events but then again, I never complained about them not hosting.
    Give Thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

yes, staff is dead and events are dead. you know what else is dead? aLl mY FrIEndS aRE dEAd
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Bruh half of things you just said are lies... Firstly staff members host a lot of events nowadays, most likely you just unlucky to go offline when they host. Secondly, busy in-game seems impossible for you? What about answering questions, testing admins' staff and checking reports. You are definitely unfair with that point. And you say they get 10k gralats and 1 EC monthly? That actually shows how much they enjoy helping people and they didn't just applied to get payed for it. You can easily make 10k gralats in 1 day making pizzas and 1 EC by playing all team events next day. And they are working for month(!!!) to get something they can get by playing 2 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I came to a point where I started thinking that events bring more bad than good, you get 5-6 ecs a day to host, so you only get to choose 6 events, if you don't choose carefully you're immediately a corrupt admin who gives favoritism to others, if you host CTF they say CTF is overhosted, if you don't, they say you never host CTF, and that goes on for days, if you host an event but change up the ritual a bit to spice things up they explode with "that it's not how the event is hosted" and then complain to higher staff which puts us PRs in trouble even if innocent, and I'm not going to mention about the backlash from players.
    In the end it's the staff's choice to host or not, or how to host, so I'm saying this for myself, no idea for others, but I don't feel like hosting, not because of being busy, but for just not feeling enthusiastic about hosting, and I understand you guys want ECs, but if only 10% are grateful for the events I don't see a reason why someone should continue to do so.
    I don't know if it sounds harsh or not, but i once hosted an event where hundreds of people attended, when the event finished I read the pms and only 3 people out of hundreds thanked me, it made me smile to see such caring people and that was the reason why I hosted the time after that, but 3/4 of the times that I host no one thanks me except the winners. I didn't expect anyone to thank me at the time, cause I never did when I used to attend events but then again, I never complained about them not hosting.
    Give Thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
    damn, dude, I have never thought about admins in that way, you are actually right... From now on I will always thank admins after events

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...86-Event-Times
    (The most recent link to a similar topic)

The majority of the staff team are PRs. When a PR is on their staff account, the priority is handling reports and uploads. If only one PR is available to be online at a time, they should not leave their duty as a PR unattended to host events, since reports and uploads are time sensitive. Recently, I do think we have been a little short staffed, but there should be some new Trial PRs coming in soon since cally just had a session for Australian/Asian PR applications. I believe Junz also said that he hoped to open applications once he was a little less busy irl. Not to mention what Joey said, some staff just don’t like to host events, partially or fully because of how they get treated by players when they do host.

As for staff being afk: are you certain that they are afk? Some staff members just choose not to respond to things like “hi” or requests like “doll me” and “host noob”. If they’re not responding to players that need actual help, then I really have nothing to say since I don’t speak for them. I am pretty confident that most PRs will answer and provide as much help as possible though.

Here’s what it’s been like for me as a PR recently:
    When I log in, there’s maybe one or two PRs on. Someone asks me to host, and I say “Not yet, I just got on and I always do some work before I host.”
    Few minutes later, I’m the only PR on since the other(s) had been on for awhile and maybe had to leave to do some other stuff. I get a pm saying “Host now?” And I have to say “Sorry, I cant host when I’m the only PR on”.
    Blah blah blah time passes and I do Pr work for awhile.
    Another PR gets on. I’ve been on for awhile and at this point, I don’t really feel like doing events since it would add like 30 minutes to my online time or I just don’t have that kind of time at all. So I get off my staff account.

Also, you might want to check out the Administration List, it could be that your time zone or whenever you play just doesn’t have a lot of PRs online

Sad to hear events is the only source of entertainment in the game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Sad to hear events is the only source of entertainment in the game.
    Nolol snitching on people who do usd or break rules is funner

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nolol snitching on people who do usd or break rules is funner
    True that.

Every once i a while, I run around trade tables or pm suspicious people at start just to learn that I can report them for USD or Account Information.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Honestly, I see PR’s hosting a lot, you just have been unlucky to not find one. Are you on 24/7? I don’t think so, so how can you tell that the events are dead?

I am not PR, I am GFX, but I can still tell how busy PR’s can get with the massive amount of PM’s and reports that they get daily. They are not machines, and sometimes it takes time for them to answer a question. Like someone said, hosting is not a priority, reports and questions from other players is.

Also I feel like a lot of PR’s don’t wanna go through hosting because how people can be at events, come on, it’s pretty bad. It’s a lot of pressure put on a person. Also literally the only thing PR’s get from the players after hosting is complaints about how something overhosted is not hosted anymore or how something that barely gets hosted is overhosted.

Also, 1EC and 10k Graalants as much as you think it is.

Development Team
    Simple answer, yes.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler