Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are Events Dead? And Staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Javi Javilian View Post
    They get paid on there staff account an player account or just staff account?
    Player acc but they can get stuff on their staff acc too tho

Quote Originally Posted by Javi Javilian View Post
    They get paid on there staff account an player account or just staff account?
    To my knowledge, payment is 15,000 gralats and an Event Coin a month. Whether it goes to the staff account or to the player account depends on where he wants it to go.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-04-2018 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Typo
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    To my knowledge, payment is 15,000 gralats and an Event Coin a month. Whether it goes to the staff account or to the player account dependents on where he wants it to go.
    It varies depending on the amount of points you get a month, 15k is the average, it can go down to 10k, and yeah we get to choose where they go, but why would we want it on the staff accountant? That's a bit useless there.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    It varies depending on the amount of points you get a month, 15k is the average, it can go down to 10k, and yeah we get to choose where they go, but why would we want it on the staff accountant? That's a bit useless there.
    10k? Why? o.0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

10k? Why? o.0
    It is said to be the payment when you apply, I guess you get paid more if you work good

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

10k? Why? o.0
    Joey salads literally said the reason lol

How are events now? Whats hosted mostly?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    How are events now? Whats hosted mostly?
    Its actually hard to say, I think nowadays admins try to do events fairly with rate 1:1:1:1, but I think theres sometimes more teams.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Its actually hard to say, I think nowadays admins try to do events fairly with rate 1:1:1:1, but I think theres sometimes more teams.
    everyone loves CTF cuz they can just afk while the rest does the work, also TS is just spamming and hoping to not die

these 2 team events are the most requested by players, and the proof of that is we sometimes we say "vote" which allows the user to vote on what event they want, it always ends up between those 2
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

everyone loves CTF cuz they can just afk while the rest does the work, also TS is just spamming and hoping to not die

these 2 team events are the most requested by players, and the proof of that is we sometimes we say "vote" which allows the user to vote on what event they want, it always ends up between those 2
    Nobody wants TTS when there are over 50 players in tho