Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Are Events Dead? And Staff?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nobody wants TTS when there are over 50 players in tho
    What do you mean, tts with 100 or more is super fun.

Also, little clarification on staff pay: a few years ago, it used to range between 10k - 20k gralats and 1 - 2 ec, but I believe it has changed to a steady 15k gralats and 1 ec.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    It is said to be the payment when you apply, I guess you get paid more if you work good
    Makes sense
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Nobody wants TTS when there are over 50 players in tho
    I said TS not TTS, and trust me, we staff don't want to host an event that will take an hour to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    What do you mean, tts with 100 or more is super fun.

Also, little clarification on staff pay: a few years ago, it used to range between 10k - 20k gralats and 1 - 2 ec, but I believe it has changed to a steady 15k gralats and 1 ec.
    Ah I think you're right, I wondered why I got 15k, I guess the extra is for the number 1 in points.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I said TS not TTS, and trust me, we staff don't want to host an event that will take an hour to finish.

Ah I think you're right, I wondered why I got 15k, I guess the extra is for the number 1 in points.
    You also said “these 2 team events are the most requested by players, and the proof of that is we sometimes we say "vote" which allows the user to vote on what event they want, it always ends up between those 2”
    you can’t vote for CTF or TS unless you’re inside Team so

You also said “these 2 team events are the most requested by players, and the proof of that is we sometimes we say "vote" which allows the user to vote on what event they want, it always ends up between those 2”
    you can’t vote for CTF or TS unless you’re inside Team so
    Ah I understand your point.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA