Thread: Healing Melees

Wink Healing Melees

Please can someone make a list of all the tradeable items that heals 3 HP (like the 50 EC staffs) and the prices? I'm thinking about getting one and the auctions are 2 hard 4 me.

I might be wrong because I don't enter trades very often but here's items that I know on the top of my head:

1. Rage blade 130k-150k tro

2. Wizard staff 75k tro maybe..? Idk.

That's all I know.

I think rage and wizard are the only ones but im not sure neither, btw, they are pretty expensive and it is a good idea to think twice if you want to get it by tables or auction.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Well, all I know is Rage Blade, Snow Staff and the new Paladin Staff. Damn the prices are high...

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Rage blade, winter staff and paladin staff are the tradable healing melee and the price is based on supply and demand so it is constantly changing. Wizard staff does not heal, you just float. Black cape and lolli sword (rare) can heal and are rare tradables but they do not heal as fast as the other 3.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Rage blade, winter staff and paladin staff are the tradable healing melee and the price is based on supply and demand so it is constantly changing. Wizard staff does not heal, you just float. Black cape and lolli sword (rare) can heal and are rare tradables but they do not heal as fast as the other 3.
    Pro trader over here

Thank you guys for the answer. Still on this subject, Tristan, can you please show us a little gif of that Plasma staff that costs 5k coins?