Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Broke my arm

Broke my arm

Hey I broke my arm in gym class last week and I got surgery yesterday so now I gotta wear this big arm cast for 2 months which is pretty much my whole summer and I?m just looking for some motivation to get through this chaos.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Hey I broke my arm in gym class last week and I got surgery yesterday so now I gotta wear this big arm cast for 2 months which is pretty much my whole summer and I?m just looking for some motivation to get through this chaos.

But if you aren't trolling us and if you need to talk, you already know my disc <3
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that. Now you get to spend more time on the computer
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

But if you aren't trolling us and if you need to talk, you already know my disc <3
    Nope no trolling man. It?s all real, even the finals I had to take today ;(
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Now you get to spend more time on the computer
    Lol thanks Tristan, take your own advice bb. It?s time to take a break from graal

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    When I was 10 I fell off my bike riding down a hill. A broken beer bottle cutt my leg almost completely off my body. (No drama, no lie)
    I was left unconscious for idk how long, but a lady called the police when she found me.
    I was in a cast for over a year, had over 150 stitches, they lost count at that many (in 12 layers in my leg)
    When I was in the cast it hurt, and itched, and I couldn’t walk, had to learn to walk again.
    Just make sure you do as the doctors say.
    I’m sorry this happened to you, you can pm if you wanna talk about it or have questions

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    When I was 10 I fell off my bike riding down a hill. A broken beer bottle cutt my leg almost completely off my body. (No drama, no lie)
    I was left unconscious for idk how long, but a lady called the police when she found me.
    I was in a cast for over a year, had over 150 stitches, they lost count at that many (in 12 layers in my leg)
    When I was in the cast it hurt, and itched, and I couldn?t walk, had to learn to walk again.
    Just make sure you do as the doctors say.
    I?m sorry this happened to you, you can pm if you wanna talk about it or have questions
    Oh my god that?s horrible. I can?t imagine learning how to walk again I?m sorry to hear about that.

When I was in grade 7 I rented a bike (was in some resort). I’m not really good at riding a bike cuz I rarely do so..
    I tried avoiding a car without hurting anyone else and I fell on my knee and injured it. Didn’t immediately go to the hospital so the pain got worse but then my cousin took me to the hospital and thought it was funny to hit my leg lol..

The worst part is that a lot of people I know saw me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Nope no trolling man. It?s all real, even the finals I had to take today ;(
    Ouuuuuccchhhhh, and with finals? Wow, at least the worst is over now.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Dam hope you feel better man,

I remember the first time I broke my arm was when I tried jumping over a stool that was like 30-50 cm tall, this was when I was young af, I just remembered that I was really stupid and I tried jumping over a chair that was below my knee cap

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!