Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broke my arm

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Hey I broke my arm in gym class last week and I got surgery yesterday so now I gotta wear this big arm cast for 2 months which is pretty much my whole summer and I?m just looking for some motivation to get through this chaos.
    It depends on arm you broke, if it is left hand than nothing epic happened, you still can play shooters and other pc games, what about mobile games, usually you need to move just one finger. But if you broke right hand... The only motivation is that you can finally start playing card and board games irl

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

But if you aren't trolling us and if you need to talk, you already know my disc <3
    Wrong use of meme
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    It depends on arm you broke, if it is left hand than nothing epic happened, you still can play shooters and other pc games, what about mobile games, usually you need to move just one finger. But if you broke right hand... The only motivation is that you can finally start playing card and board games irl
    Yeah bro it?s my right hand. It?s really hard to write and type. Lmao im just going to go to the gym next week and just deadlift with my left arm lmaooo
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Yeah bro it?s my right hand. It?s really hard to write and type. Lmao im just going to go to the gym next week and just deadlift with my left arm lmaooo
    When you deadlift with one arm

Spoiler
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Broke my arm

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    When you deadlift with one arm

Spoiler
    Hahaha thats what my dad told me too XD
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Leg day for 2 months
    : )

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Wrong use of meme
    Oops

- - - Updated - - -

Get people to sign your cast
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".