Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please get some useful updates..

Can we please get some useful updates..

Decided to come back to era. Now i was originally gonna rant about how trash the updates are but instead i?m just gonna ask one thing. Listen to the community. The community has made so many great ideas and almost none of them have been added in. Instead, you make us walk a mile back to base when you die inside of a base? Instead, you decided to make another arcade which also failed (at least it was plasma themed yeyeyeyeyey, totally modern man) and so many other things. But for the love of god can we get some simple but good updates? For example making the controls smaller AND more transparent? I personally can?t see crap when i?m trying to spar or whatnot. Or a bajillion other great ideas that the community has come up with. Please and thank you

Guess i kinda ranted. Oh well, at least people know how i feel about 2 of the many ridiculous updates.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have suggested to be able to customize the controllers for so long but I guess only Unix and HW are able to make it... so it’ll never happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Decided to come back to era. Now i was originally gonna rant about how trash the updates are but instead i?m just gonna ask one thing. Listen to the community. The community has made so many great ideas and almost none of them have been added in. Instead, you make us walk a mile back to base when you die inside of a base? Instead, you decided to make another arcade which also failed (at least it was plasma themed yeyeyeyeyey, totally modern man) and so many other things. But for the love of god can we get some simple but good updates? For example making the controls smaller AND more transparent? I personally can?t see crap when i?m trying to spar or whatnot. Or a bajillion other great ideas that the community has come up with. Please and thank you

Guess i kinda ranted. Oh well, at least people know how i feel about 2 of the many ridiculous updates.
    It's kinda harsh to label all the updates useless when people worked hard on them, don't you think?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Actually they do update simple things such as making new things like spawning “mile away from base” and plasma survival, i think it would be harder to make controllers options... Most of good updates require a lot of skill which they lack.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

They just made a small tweak on the friends online and offline look which is nice,
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Yeah you?re right, they?re not useless. But we could use something we?ve all been asking for for literal years

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Yeah you?re right, they?re not useless. But we could use something we?ve all been asking for for literal years

Which is...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Like making controllers smaller and transparent? Actually I need bigger controllers as it took me a month to get used to them, they are too small for me. I suggest making the "enlarge controlls" option back, however it may be hard, because one thing to make level and script waves, and other is to make controlls changing.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

The controllers aren’t an issue for me, a good addition would be auto organization of the Inventory, like automatically sort the folders
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Honestly for me the reason why i quit the game was due to no quests, quests made the game for me personally. I pked daily and it was nice to see a quest that i could do to take a break from pking for however long it took to do the quest.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer