Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Can we please get some useful updates..

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Well I think scripts are different as scripting is just done there really no way to personalize it and when its needed then it can be taken if its else where. Sorry if I'm confusing lol
    Did not understand a thing.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Did not understand a thing.
    I think Kazz is saying that iClassic is coded differently from iEra
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I think Kazz is saying that iClassic is coded differently from iEra
    They all use the same language and it would only make sense if they imported the script from one server to the other and then tweaked it some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    They all use the same language and it would only make sense if they imported the script from one server to the other and then tweaked it some.

Not necessarily. If GS2 is anything like any other programming language, then there’s bound to be a ridiculous amount of ways to program the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Not necessarily. If GS2 is anything like any other programming language, then there?s bound to be a ridiculous amount of ways to program the exact same thing.
    well yeah but i don?t see why Era would completely rewrite the profile menu when they could just import it from Classic and then tweak it. I?m not saying they didn?t rewrite it, i just don?t see why they would

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post

This basically and the difference even if there's different ways of writing it players wont see it like ganis gfx lat or hear it like sfx and for everything else they want uniqueness where they can and in that parts its worthless if they redid something that people can't differ and they could spend the time on uniqueness else where like making a flag pole like Ali wanted. Sorry if I still sound like I dont speak English. I find myself writing this stuff when I'm half asleep

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    This basically and the difference even if there's different ways of writing it players wont see it like ganis gfx lat or hear it like sfx and for everything else they want uniqueness where they can and in that parts its worthless if they redid something that people can't differ and they could spend the time on uniqueness else where like making a flag pole like Ali wanted. Sorry if I still sound like I dont speak English. I find myself writing this stuff when I'm half asleep
    Um... I don't want to sound like a complete idiot here... But I still don't see why the flag pole furniture can't be brought over from iClassic if they aren't coded differently
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".