Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can we please get some useful updates..

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Honestly for me the reason why i quit the game was due to no quests, quests made the game for me personally. I pked daily and it was nice to see a quest that i could do to take a break from pking for however long it took to do the quest.
    Now you have a year-long quest in plasma "try to get plasma healing stuff".

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Honestly for me the reason why i quit the game was due to no quests, quests made the game for me personally. I pked daily and it was nice to see a quest that i could do to take a break from pking for however long it took to do the quest.
    Can I PK with you? IGN?
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    He said take a break, not rage lol xD
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

That's a quest? interesting...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

That's a quest? interesting...
    Well some sort of life goal XD when I have nothing to do I choose one of those and make little steps to achieve it one day, makes game more interesting.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Yeah useful definitely isn?t the right word. The updates are useful and nice. But i personally would like to be able to change the transparency and size of my controls. That?s my main one. But if you look in future suggestions, there?s so many good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add a slider for mobile and PC that allows you to customize the Zoom in Options.

Perhaps you could add it in the hotkey aswell

Just an idea

Soldier
    Actually they do update simple things such as making new things like spawning ?mile away from base? and plasma survival, i think it would be harder to make controllers options... Most of good updates require a lot of skill which they lack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Decided to come back to era. Now i was originally gonna rant about how trash the updates are but instead i?m just gonna ask one thing. Listen to the community. The community has made so many great ideas and almost none of them have been added in. Instead, you make us walk a mile back to base when you die inside of a base? Instead, you decided to make another arcade which also failed (at least it was plasma themed yeyeyeyeyey, totally modern man) and so many other things. But for the love of god can we get some simple but good updates? For example making the controls smaller AND more transparent? I personally can?t see crap when i?m trying to spar or whatnot. Or a bajillion other great ideas that the community has come up with. Please and thank you

Guess i kinda ranted. Oh well, at least people know how i feel about 2 of the many ridiculous updates.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why does everyone complain about how base respawns work and mechanics. Every base is made to be its own unique design and features of doors, entrances, hazards, and barricades. Basing isn't pking, and on the flip side they are made to be defend-able to the extent of requiring the attackers to coordinate and plan their own unique tactics and strategies of attack. Which is practically what the designing of it is supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Then do Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    Why does everyone complain about how base respawns work and mechanics. Every base is made to be its own unique design and features of doors, entrances, hazards, and barricades. Basing isn't pking, and on the flip side they are made to be defend-able to the extent of requiring the attackers to coordinate and plan their own unique tactics and strategies of attack. Which is practically what the designing of it is supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Then do Jobs
    Pking is sort of a job, you get body parts for $.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Soldier
    Pking is sort of a job, you get body parts for $.
    Practically it's a job in a job.
    I guess that makes sense to me somehow? xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    Add a slider for mobile and PC that allows you to customize the Zoom in Options.

Perhaps you could add it in the hotkey aswell

Just an idea
    I think the sliding zoom feature was presented before, and the development of doing something like that was said to be too complicated or hard to implement or something like that.

What do you mean by the hotkey thing?

And by new updates, do y’all mean things like content or like quality of life things? New content other than holiday stuff would be nice, but we did get plasma corp recently, which is a huge content thing. Though if you’re uninterested in plasma corp and are more interested in things like quests, I can see how you might want more different content. As for quality of life things like controls and stuff, I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement, but what kind of stuff would y’all like to see?