Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can we please get some useful updates..

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I think the sliding zoom feature was presented before, and the development of doing something like that was said to be too complicated or hard to implement or something like that.

What do you mean by the hotkey thing?

And by new updates, do y’all mean things like content or like quality of life things? New content other than holiday stuff would be nice, but we did get plasma corp recently, which is a huge content thing. Though if you’re uninterested in plasma corp and are more interested in things like quests, I can see how you might want more different content. As for quality of life things like controls and stuff, I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement, but what kind of stuff would y’all like to see?
    If we're talking about stuff we'd like to see...

Can we please bring the flag pole furniture over from Classic to Era?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I think the sliding zoom feature was presented before, and the development of doing something like that was said to be too complicated or hard to implement or something like that.

What do you mean by the hotkey thing?

And by new updates, do y?all mean things like content or like quality of life things? New content other than holiday stuff would be nice, but we did get plasma corp recently, which is a huge content thing. Though if you?re uninterested in plasma corp and are more interested in things like quests, I can see how you might want more different content. As for quality of life things like controls and stuff, I?m not sure how hard it would be to implement, but what kind of stuff would y?all like to see?
    What I mean is you could change the zoom in your hotkeys,
    you know how the hotkeys give you the option to equip your car, mute chat, and even unstick to start. What if you could change your zoom there.

I know that you can pinch in and out but I want it so you can adjust your zoom to your likings.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Are you sure people won't complain about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    What I mean is you could change the zoom in your hotkeys,
    you know how the hotkeys give you the option to equip your car, mute chat, and even unstick to start. What if you could change your zoom there.

I know that you can pinch in and out but I want it so you can adjust your zoom to your likings.
    Ah you mean choose from 0% zoom to 200%? As in zoom out and zoom in scroll function where 0% zoom is a tiny max zoom out and 200% zoom is the max zoom in?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Are you sure people won't complain about it?
    They shouldn't as bringing the flag pole furniture from Classic to Era would just add another feature to Era

They shouldn't as bringing the flag pole furniture from Classic to Era would just add another feature to Era
    Isn't the friends list a feature the scripters brought from classic to era as well?
    XD I'm just messing with you, and proving a point
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned

I think there’s a reason we don’t usually bring over furniture and hats from other servers, but I can’t seem remember what it is. All I know is that a few years ago I wanted one of those edgy hoods from classic to be sold on Era and someone said no and gave a reason

Leveler
    I think there’s a reason we don’t usually bring over furniture and hats from other servers, but I can’t seem remember what it is. All I know is that a few years ago I wanted one of those edgy hoods from classic to be sold on Era and someone said no and gave a reason
    You aren't suppose to cross server content apparently but I've seen it happen. A few times actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Isn't the friends list a feature the scripters brought from classic to era as well?
    XD I'm just messing with you, and proving a point
    XD
    But taking the post seriously, people are upset because the update CHANGED something the people were used to. For example, when they changed Start Park not to long ago, some people were upset as this changed something they already knew. But let's say instead of changing Start Park, they added another one. No one would have been angry. So, if we add a feature to Era, like the flag poles, no one SHOULD be angry.
    I think there?s a reason we don?t usually bring over furniture and hats from other servers, but I can?t seem remember what it is. All I know is that a few years ago I wanted one of those edgy hoods from classic to be sold on Era and someone said no and gave a reason
    Maybe because the artist made the hat for Classic instead of Era? But the flag poles were made by staff, so I don't think there should be a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    You aren't suppose to cross server content apparently but I've seen it happen. A few times actually.
    It happened two days ago

Leveler
    It happened two days ago
    Well I think scripts are different as scripting is just done there really no way to personalize it and when its needed then it can be taken if its else where. Sorry if I'm confusing lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Well I think scripts are different as scripting is just done there really no way to personalize it and when its needed then it can be taken if its else where. Sorry if I'm confusing lol