Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff digging or add better jobs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Buff digging or add better jobs

It takes so much time to earn gralats. It takes so many hours just to save for a gas mask that costs 5k gralats!!!!! Everything is so expensive

Digging is for shells nowadays, shells used mostly as currency on trade tables, if you want to earn fast gralats you should try pizza making. Also I want to say that actually digging is not that unprofitable as you think, you can dig 10 shells/min which is 600 shells/hour which is ~2k gralats per hour, not that bad, however its too boring.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Digging is for shells nowadays, shells used mostly as currency on trade tables, if you want to earn fast gralats you should try pizza making. Also I want to say that actually digging is not that unprofitable as you think, you can dig 10 shells/min which is 600 shells/hour which is ~2k gralats per hour, not that bad, however its too boring.
    I agree, that seems to be the main problem with digging, however, how can we change that?
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-10-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Just do PK Arena. Heaps of Gralats in just 30mins of Pk. Imo best way to earn Gralats.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Ok my idea is a bit hard to achieve but it is possible but it requires a lot of time,
    So mining can actually give you HEAPS of money, but not the first couple of months, you need to keep mining and level up, trust me keep leveling up I know it takes a while but it's the best thing ever when you get to a level and every rock mined takes a second to glow, so every 4 seconds you can make a mineral which goes around 4$ let's say on average so 1$ every second which gets you to 3600 gralats an hour, and that's without counting the rare ores.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Ok my idea is a bit hard to achieve but it is possible but it requires a lot of time,
    So mining can actually give you HEAPS of money, but not the first couple of months, you need to keep mining and level up, trust me keep leveling up I know it takes a while but it's the best thing ever when you get to a level and every rock mined takes a second to glow, so every 4 seconds you can make a mineral which goes around 4$ let's say on average so 1$ every second which gets you to 3600 gralats an hour, and that's without counting the rare ores.
    The problem of mining is that it is even more boring than digging+ at the start you get almost no money at all... You will waste months to achieve average pizza profit and months more to get more. I agree that with a high level you get tones of rocks and etc, but you also need to melt rocks and get those minerals. I think it was originally added as a material to fix guns, and now mining is pretty useless if you buy VIP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Just do PK Arena. Heaps of Gralats in just 30mins of Pk. Imo best way to earn Gralats.
    I was getting 5k daily with that way while pking, pretty good and easy BUT you have to win, which requires skill and really expensive pk weapon such as BAR or pbp shotgun, etc

it does need a buff, not to much but good enough to the point that you can get a decent amount of shells an hour.

Side note*
    Didn't they say they were working on digging rewards?
    Have they been added yet?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    it does need a buff, not to much but good enough to the point that you can get a decent amount of shells an hour.

Side note*
    Didn't they say they were working on digging rewards?
    Have they been added yet?
    They were but the admin who was working on them resigned (Michael Dorvay or smth I forgot)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They were but the admin who was working on them resigned (Michael Dorvay or smth I forgot)
    Darn, would have been interesting to see the rewards. I love having a goal to do while working on something; otherwise, you are just doing it cuz you either was the money or wanna get the shells for trades.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

0.o rewards for digging... I hear first time about that