Thread: Falsely Jailed

Falsely Jailed

Yesterday along with alot of other people i was falsely jailed due to some bug but i sent a ticked to toonslab and then emailed me back saying that my account was unjailed and that ?You will need to be online for in game staff to release you from jail?. Im lost as to what to do next. Being that I still cant pm anyone.

Leveler
    Go online and submit another ticket or wait and reblog everywhere because when they release you have to reblog to be out. Not to mention jails aren't to be discussed here so /closethread

They said you were unjailed, so go online, if you can message a staff from there tell them the situation, if not report back here.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Go online and submit another ticket or wait and reblog everywhere because when they release you have to reblog to be out. Not to mention jails aren't to be discussed here so /closethread
    This - ^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by RjFromEra View Post
    Yesterday along with alot of other people i was falsely jailed due to some bug but i sent a ticked to toonslab and then emailed me back saying that my account was unjailed and that ?You will need to be online for in game staff to release you from jail?. Im lost as to what to do next. Being that I still cant pm anyone.
    I'm jailer and he says to send them an email and I did it and nothing and no answer

How many people must get this already?

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM

Banned
    All jailing issues need to be taken to support.toonslab.com. If you’re still in jail after toonslab said you were released, pm a player relations member either here or in game and we can see if we can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii11 View Post
    How many people must get this already?

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Over 9000
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".