Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How about some updates that relate to modern life?

Leveler

How about some updates that relate to modern life?

Ok so as most of you know the theme of Era is now just modern really. Well with the theme being modern life why do we have the same stuff as always just tweaked really. I think our updates should come as stuff do irl since the game is modern. Like new devices besides the plain phone that could be used for more things also like a spaceship company like GASA where we have lots of spaceships being tested and could be a job for some money with the spaceships attempting to go to Mars since that is what is trying to be done irl now. Just I know updates are always talked about and people draw blanks, we need modern today type of updates to fit the game. (And yes I know that's a lot of work but good stuff doesn't come ez)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

We are talking about gangsta city in which every second guy is walking the streets with gun in hands and there is nothing criminal about killing guy who was picking trash, because you want it to sell too... Bruh, what spaceships are you talking about? I dont think that such cities that are controlled by mafia are working on exploring Mars.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    We are talking about gangsta city in which every second guy is walking the streets with gun in hands and there is nothing criminal about killing guy who was picking trash, because you want it to sell too... Bruh, what spaceships are you talking about? I dont think that such cities that are controlled by mafia are working on exploring Mars.
    Snk said himself iEra's theme is no longer "gangsta" and is modern now as I mentioned above.

Graal is modern themed, I LOVE the idea of GASA, picture the levels and places that can be made, instead of the old facebook building, replace that with GASA and a spaceship, travel to the moon, forget the aliens cause no one has proven they exist yet, we can always lay a base there and the fight should be between graalians with space helmets and when we kill someone the helmet breaks as if he's suffocating from the pressure.
    Okay I'm getting carried away with the ideas, but this idea can open up so many opportunities for items and shops and bases, locations, maybe even quests.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Graal is modern themed, I LOVE the idea of GASA, picture the levels and places that can be made, instead of the old facebook building, replace that with GASA and a spaceship, travel to the moon, forget the aliens cause no one has proven they exist yet, we can always lay a base there and the fight should be between graalians with space helmets and when we kill someone the helmet breaks as if he's suffocating from the pressure.
    Okay I'm getting carried away with the ideas, but this idea can open up so many opportunities for items and shops and bases, locations, maybe even quests.
    Yup and putting it like in FB building place would be great and a test site or whatever fenced off next to it would be greattt
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Snk said himself iEra's theme is no longer "gangsta" and is modern now as I mentioned above.
    Good point, but as Sasha himself said, the government wouldn't fund space exploring missions when the city the missions are originally going to take place is a total warzone.

- - - Updated - - -

Joey, do all the restaurants close during the daytime in Lebanon as well?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Good point, but as Sasha himself said, the government wouldn't fund space exploring missions when the city the missions are originally going to take place is a total warzone.

- - - Updated - - -

Joey, do all the restaurants close during the daytime in Lebanon as well?
    No they don't, because half the country is Muslim and the other half is Christian.
    They just extend their work time to fit Ramadan and add offers. It's a win win.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

No they don't, because half the country is Muslim and the other half is Christian.
    They just extend their work time to fit Ramadan and add offers. It's a win win.
    Lol u didn't get the joke

- - - Updated - - -

Since some shops in the Middle East close for daylight hours during Ramadan, and you started talking about people fighting in space. I made a joke asking if the lack of food was getting to you
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

- - - Updated - - -

Since some shops in the Middle East close for daylight hours during Ramadan, and you started talking about people fighting in space. I made a joke asking if the lack of food was getting to you
    Joey salads is Christian

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I should consider it a racist joke...