Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How about some updates that relate to modern life?

If its modern themed now, then spaceships could exist teoretically but dont we already have graal zone which is totally space themed...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Joey salads is Christian
    Ik
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I don't know if I should consider it a racist joke...
    No no no no no :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    If its modern themed now, then spaceships could exist teoretically but dont we already have graal zone which is totally space themed...
    To be honest, isn't there a space space towards the north of Era City?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Graal zone is futuristic themed, as for era it's modern, well most people see the future as in space, that doesn't stop era from taking that road, we're not going to make small space ships and have a star war, although that would be nde.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Graal zone is futuristic themed, as for era it's modern, well most people see the future as in space, that doesn't stop era from taking that road, we're not going to make small space ships and have a star war, although that would be nde.
    But if we want to make it modern themed and not like zone, then it would be just boring... What can you actually do in space irl

But if we want to make it modern themed and not like zone, then it would be just boring... What can you actually do in space irl
    Explore, mine space ore, use rovers, jump higher, maybe even fight for the land of the moon.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Explore, mine space ore, use rovers, jump higher, maybe even fight for the land of the moon.
    The Soviets took shotguns into space and the Americans planted their flag on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The Soviets took shotguns into space and the Americans planted their flag on the moon.
    Create a flat Earth view from the moon

Create a flat Earth view from the moon
    Ummmm

We are talking about gangsta city in which every second guy is walking the streets with gun in hands and there is nothing criminal about killing guy who was picking trash, because you want it to sell too... Bruh, what spaceships are you talking about? I dont think that such cities that are controlled by mafia are working on exploring Mars.
    There legit use to be a Rocket in Era that you could grab and it would explode. It later got removed

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    There legit use to be a Rocket in Era that you could grab and it would explode. It later got removed
    That rocket proves that era wasnt that good at science and enginering

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, maybe location like gravity race?