Thread: Unfair Treatment? Missing GST Mpx Skin Reward

Unfair Treatment? Missing GST Mpx Skin Reward

Shrekt won the first ever GST hosted inside multiplex. Anero, who was the actual GST host and co-creator of multiplex agreed to give Shrekt a gang-exclusive MPX skin for placing first. However, SNK intervened and stated:
    ?No gangs will get a custom MPX skin. Ever. It?s in best interest that no custom skins be added for the MPX gun in order to keep everything uniformed.?
    (Take note - after being told this, Shrekt even considered just recoloring the normal, basic MPX gun template. The same way the other MPX reward skins are. They still were denied)

*One Year Later*

Flushy wins the 2017 Multiplex GST (congrats to them) and one of their rewards was a MPX skin...

Shrekt literally won the FIRST ever GST in multiplex. (Doesn?t that mean anything?) Where?s their skin?

Take note when reading above, any misplaced question marks were originally quotation marks and apostrophes. I have no clue as to why they were changed. 🤢🤮

Apparently the reward system was changed. Flushy chose to get a melee (which I completed and was ready to give anero). But anero said no that, and instead offered them a gun skin. Flushy picked to skin the MPX Gun.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Everyhing is so complicated...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

That is very unfair, and Shrekt should get their MPX gun skin that they deserve.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer