Thread: Events help?

Smile Events help?

Please disable reapers of torment from events, due to the fact that they heal +15 when u kill someone with it people abuse it in events like team spar by rushing to the enemy side and killing people with them for more hp which is unfair asf

edit: also does anyone know why PRs stopped dropping the ec in events ? please let me know ty
    Last edited by iAmNewb; 03-30-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Leveler
    I mean, they're just using their items. But, I'm sure that the heal will be removed from events.

On the other note, they stopped dropping ec due to hackers taking the winner of events ecs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I mean, they're just using their items. But, I'm sure that the heal will be removed from events.

On the other note, they stopped dropping ec due to hackers taking the winner of events ecs.
    yeah but everyone else isn’t allowed to use their heal staff and stuff so why should they be able to

They stopped dropping ec due to wall hackers stealing EC once staff members drop it, they made a new system where they directly transfer it to your inventory instead
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by iAmNewb View Post
    Please disable reapers of torment from events, due to the fact that they heal +15 when u kill someone with it people abuse it in events like team spar by rushing to the enemy side and killing people with them for more ho which is unfair asf

edit: also does anyone know why PRs stopped dropping the ec in events ? please let me know ty
    No, as restrictions limit the warfare in certain events from reaching its full potential; restrictions should be removed, not added on.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Does seem like a bit of an unfair advantage. Similar as to how they removed heart launcher from crypt, it wasn't an overpowered item, it just gave a bit of extra healin', despite throwin' pumpking being much more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.