Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Ingame profile update - offline notifications

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Bad kids are already abusing the system D: btw this guy is Omz in my gang (meme) and is the owner of (a gang)

I don't want to be mean or anything, but this feels like something you'd do to me
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I don't want to be mean or anything, but this feels like something you'd do to me
    No lol I obviously don’t msg u and wouldn’t like to

Leveler
    Bad kids are already abusing the system D: btw this guy is Omz in my gang (meme) and is the owner of (a gang)

Pls submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com gralat and all other account issues aren't to be discussed on the forums sir.

what does FUCCYOYOI mean?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    what does FUCCYOYOI mean?
    It says fucc yoi
    The last letter was a typo

Happens to me too
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Pls submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com gralat and all other account issues aren't to be discussed on the forums sir.
    ikr kazz, pple these days

Banned

Hm, I don?t really think there?s a fix for that. Tbh, people could?ve done that with the old system, it just wouldn?t look as nice and people might be confused.

But overall, I think most of the criticism for the new PMs comes from people not wanting to get used to it? Correct me if I?m wrong. Personally, I really like it, I just wish the new PMs were on top so I could read the last message sent as I type on an iPad or phone or whatever. Not necessarily flip the whole thing, but maybe auto scroll it so that you don?t see any history at first unless you choose to scroll up to view past messages.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Hm, I don?t really think there?s a fix for that. Tbh, people could?ve done that with the old system, it just wouldn?t look as nice and people might be confused.

But overall, I think most of the criticism for the new PMs comes from people not wanting to get used to it? Correct me if I?m wrong. Personally, I really like it, I just wish the new PMs were on top so I could read the last message sent as I type on an iPad or phone or whatever. Not necessarily flip the whole thing, but maybe auto scroll it so that you don?t see any history at first unless you choose to scroll up to view past messages.
    That post was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post

They aren't really criticizing it lol