Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ingame profile update - offline notifications

Looks rubbish, it's not even functional work on fixing important things like the fb building instead of irrelevant crap

I dont get it, y'all should get used to the new things, why do you all want the old stuff?

I love how you think 2k players hate it, as if you've asked them.
    Also why are you so conservative if things? That's a bad influence on the personality, brighten up, accept change.
    It looks good after all, gives more space for upcoming information if needed be.
    If conservative people bash every update that comes then what do you expect?
    I encourage those revamps, it's a nice add on to the game, and I thank the developer who took the time to make it look nice.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    I dont get it, y'all should get used to the new things, why do you all want the old stuff?
    Not saying I want old stuff back but this update is truly garbage the profile doesn’t look good at all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I love how you think 2k players hate it, as if you've asked them.
    Also why are you so conservative if things? That's a bad influence on the personality, brighten up, accept change.
    It looks good after all, gives more space for upcoming information if needed be.
    If conservative people bash every update that comes then what do you expect?
    I encourage those revamps, it's a nice add on to the game, and I thank the developer who took the time to make it look nice.
    Fam i asked around 100-200 people's opinion and what i got was "classic v2. garbo,it looks bad, looks kidish, bring back old one,
    It is not what era is we have enough spars and stuff ,for hell sakes we got 2 difirent spars.
    The profile should be returned to the previous state until a better way is figured out, and i dont bash up on all updates and changes only this One.
    There should be something like before an update to aucualy listent to the community for once and together make a thing or 2 not all of sudden bash up with this update,
    Same with the gun nerfing that caused 1k player countdown reduce.
    Im just being honest here and trying to help the game rise up i aint mean or evil if i give my oppinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Not saying I want old stuff back but this update is truly garbage the profile doesn’t look good at all IMO.
    Yes it is Pure GARBO SHOULD be taken down and rethink of a better way than classic.v2

- - - Updated - - -

I am just impressed how this "developer" didnt notice that Whole classic hated the update,
    What made him think that era would like it pls tell me thx

It is Pathetic that no one took time to ventrue out to classic and see how people spit on the Profile update,
    The dev was in denayal and didnt care of the oppinion on a 4-5k player count server, Aka the best server,
    But let it be a lession to this guy not to make drastic choices without considing with the community,
    There should be a Vote thing on Era like in pc era and let the Community decide shall the update be set or not,
    Not talking about adding guns etc thats no need for vote but for things like, nerf this,create this,Etc,Should be a vote,
    As you all know the nerf system got 1k + players out of the game,
    I think Junz did this to add his "plasma crap" To the Pk system or something whic sucks no one does plasma,
    But im here to help not to spit at people Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by OpsticleNinjap2p View Post
    It is Pathetic that no one took time to ventrue out to classic and see how people spit on the Profile update,
    The dev was in denayal and didnt care of the oppinion on a 4-5k player count server, Aka the best server,
    But let it be a lession to this guy not to make drastic choices without considing with the community,
    There should be a Vote thing on Era like in pc era and let the Community decide shall the update be set or not,
    Not talking about adding guns etc thats no need for vote but for things like, nerf this,create this,Etc,Should be a vote,
    As you all know the nerf system got 1k + players out of the game,
    I think Junz did this to add his "plasma crap" To the Pk system or something whic sucks no one does plasma,
    But im here to help not to spit at people Thx.
    I feel like unixmad himself or HW did the update because who else would use graal classic’s idea?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I feel like unixmad himself or HW did the update because who else would use graal classic’s idea?
    Nope i dont think its them, i assume its someone who plays classic but is in Denayal.
    And got promoted here since alot of era people are either classic or just 15 year old Prs who jail u if u say Kush Kush.

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    “We want new updates!”
    *complains about new updates*

Leveler
    Pretty sure Hoyt added it - either way it's nice not sure why people whine about it really.