Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ingame profile update - offline notifications

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    “We want new updates!”
    *complains about new updates*
    no one has ever asked for changes to be made to the profile system, or the friends list, its not that hard to run a simple poll or ask a question in the forums when a useless update is being planned either.

if there is an issue that players want updated or fixed, youll hear about it on the forums. devs need to stop ignoring that.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    no one has ever asked for changes to be made to the profile system, or the friends list, its not that hard to run a simple poll or ask a question in the forums when a useless update is being planned either.

if there is an issue that players want updated or fixed, youll hear about it on the forums. devs need to stop ignoring that.
    ^^^
    We like updates that actually made the game enjoyable
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I love how you think 2k players hate it, as if you've asked them.
    Also why are you so conservative if things? That's a bad influence on the personality, brighten up, accept change.
    It looks good after all, gives more space for upcoming information if needed be.
    If conservative people bash every update that comes then what do you expect?
    I encourage those revamps, it's a nice add on to the game, and I thank the developer who took the time to make it look nice.
    Joey basically summed up what I was going to say. However, I feel that that critics made a point. The Add/Remove Friend icon, the Slider, and PM option don't match up with Era's theme.

It's bright (at least to me) and colorful, and in the real world the option to call your friend or remove them from your Friends List isn't filled with color.

But the update is still good and I like how they're bringing features from other Graal games. Please bring in the flag pole furniture next.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Give us the option to private certain things because currently the only specific thing you can keep private/unprivate is your hours.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post

There are some people that like the update, i think you should thank the admins that are putting in work to put towards the game. You may not like it because you didn't get your specific thing done in the update. Oh well you're gonna have to deal with it and be quiet about it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Uhm so if this was in classic does this mean that Hoyt is just adding in scripts??
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Uhm so if this was in classic does this mean that Hoyt is just adding in scripts??
    As in transferring scripts from one Graal game to another? Well, unless he originally made it for Classic, then yes, this is simply a transfer of scripts.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    As in transferring scripts from one Graal game to another? Well, unless he originally made it for Classic, then yes, this is simply a transfer of scripts.
    That?s called stealing scripts my dude. Can a admin correct me on this or tell me what the deal is

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    ?We want new updates!?
    *complains about new updates*
    I surely appreciate the updates they do but profile update is so ugly and unnecessary

- - - Updated - - -

and if u do little research you’ll find people wanting updates that make the game more enjoyable

Banned
    Whats the main reason you guys are upset about this? Is it because you have to scroll to see stats? Would it be better if kills and spars and stuff were upfront and you had to scroll for language, marital status and all that? Or is it mostly because you were used to how it was before? Do you not like the design? How would you improve it so that everything stays neat and uncluttered, while still maximizing ease of use and all that? What do you not like about the adding and pming icons? How they look, placement, or do they just take some getting used to? Do most people dislike it for different reasons, or is there one huge thing that most players hate about it?