Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ingame profile update - offline notifications

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Whats the main reason you guys are upset about this? Is it because you have to scroll to see stats? Would it be better if kills and spars and stuff were upfront and you had to scroll for language, marital status and all that? Or is it mostly because you were used to how it was before? Do you not like the design? How would you improve it so that everything stays neat and uncluttered, while still maximizing ease of use and all that? What do you not like about the adding and pming icons? How they look, placement, or do they just take some getting used to? Do most people dislike it for different reasons, or is there one huge thing that most players hate about it?
    My dude I love how you?re asking for constructive criticism. This is what I want more of from the staff team
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Whats the main reason you guys are upset about this? Is it because you have to scroll to see stats? Would it be better if kills and spars and stuff were upfront and you had to scroll for language, marital status and all that? Or is it mostly because you were used to how it was before? Do you not like the design? How would you improve it so that everything stays neat and uncluttered, while still maximizing ease of use and all that? What do you not like about the adding and pming icons? How they look, placement, or do they just take some getting used to? Do most people dislike it for different reasons, or is there one huge thing that most players hate about it?

For me mainly because of how it looks, I feel like it?s now smaller than before and the idea of scrolling to SEE the kills is just bad. The scrolling icon is ugly aswell. I swear for the past few years all I do is view other player?s profile (and chat)

Also the pm icon is too close to the add/remove button

I feel like if they organized it more and let the 2nd page as Duke mentioned to showcase the items u have would be nicer.

the new icon and slider are ugly and do not fit the profile at all, the slider is counter intuitive and could be replaced by a simple button, Kills and Spar wins should remain on the first page with everything that is currently there, and the second page should be used for MPX stats and other personal information that can be added at the players request such as favourite item etc.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post

For me mainly because of how it looks, I feel like it?s now smaller than before and the idea of scrolling to SEE the kills is just bad. The scrolling icon is ugly aswell. I swear for the past few years all I do is view other player?s profile (and chat)

I feel like if they organized it more and let the 2nd page as Duke mentioned to showcase the items u have would be nicer.
    I’d love to add that, it’d be better if I could choose what language(s) I speak without changing the one in the option because the “Arabic” used ingame is extremely bad and lowkey offends me for using numbers and English letters claiming it to be Arabic.
    It seems like we have good developers now, why not enable the Arabic alphabet ingame ?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    On the second profile page when you scroll I feel you should be able to showcase a few of your favorite items/hats (their icons from your inventory). There is room under your stats to easily include this or something else that can be thought of to further customize your profile. For example a gst trophy, chem, lightsaber, spar mask, pk hat, etc. I feel it would be a neat little touch. Thoughts?
    I kind of like this idea, Ill bring it up with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    ?We want new updates!?
    *complains about new updates*
    Yeah, we do want updates...

BUT NOT STU**D/USELESS UPDATES!

- - - Updated - - -

As I said before, dont waste times adding things that nobody wants or nobone have thought of that before because it's absolutely useless

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Yeah, we do want updates...

BUT NOT STU**D/USELESS UPDATES!

- - - Updated - - -

As I said before, dont waste times adding things that nobody wants or nobone have thought of that before because it's absolutely useless
    wow wast ur very nice
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Soldier
    Yes that?d be great. I still don?t like the idea of scrolling to view someone?s kills
    They need to stop copying classic I purposely play era because of classics crooked ****y updates and ****y staff.

They literally can fit the stats right where the slider is lmfao. THEY NEED TO LEARN TO PUT THEIR STUFF THEY ADD ON THE 2ND PAGE NOT VICE VERSA

Banned

How does like rearranging it so hours, gralats, hp, kills, spars on the front page, then marital stuff, language, and align on the second, along with maybe the item showcase thing mentioned above? I don’t think rearranging it would be difficult, but I would have to ask.

As for the adding and pm button being close together, I think they’re right where the item buttons are on your own profile so that it stays kinda consistent no matter whose profile you’re viewing. Though looking at that picture, it does leave a bit of awkward space.

Do y’all think these changes would be better? If so, I can try and get a dev to read through these ideas and maybe change it so it’s more appealing. (No idea about the item showcase, it’d be cool but it might open up new problems development-wise)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    the new icon and slider are ugly and do not fit the profile at all, the slider is counter intuitive and could be replaced by a simple button, Kills and Spar wins should remain on the first page with everything that is currently there, and the second page should be used for MPX stats and other personal information that can be added at the players request such as favourite item etc.
    The new icons for the adding and pming? I guess if a graphics person can make new buttons and all that, it should be hard to swap out. How do you feel about the rearrange I suggested above? Tbh it might make the front page crowded and the second page empty, but I feel like it would display the player statistics better than the other stuff

Regardless, I don’t think a rearrange is out of the question, and if we can get enough support and the devs see logic in rearranging it, then a rearrange can probably be done relatively quickly. The graphics and extra feature things may take awhile to make or may need more justification to spend time and resources on, but we'll see I guess.
    Last edited by failure; 06-07-2018 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Last bit

i think whatever was on the front page before should stay on the front page besides MPX stats. the language bar isnt important and could even be moved next to the flag icon to free up the profile.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020