Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Profile Interface Update Rundown

New Profile Interface Update Rundown

Since the new update has changed the profile UI quite a bit, I've decided to do a Rundown of it:
    When first opening the profile UI, many statistics have stayed where they originally are, such as the Online-Time, HP, Align, and Gralats. But, extra information has been added in such as Relationship Status (marked in yellow if married and in white if unmarried, regardless if the user privates it or not), language,and birth date (not included in photo).

There's a slider under the Align, which displays PK statistics.

The option to PM players or add/remove them as been moved to the right side of the screen.
    The icons have also changed:

Fun Fact:
     Spoiler
    At the top left of the profile page, there's a colored circle.

If it's green, it means the user is online.
    However, if it's gray, it means the user is offline.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-07-2018 at 02:35 AM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Since the new update has changed the profile UI quite a bit, I've decided to do a Rundown of it:
    When first opening the profile UI, many statistics have stayed where they originally are, such as the Online-Time, HP, Align, and Gralats. But, extra information has been added in such as Relationship Status (marked in yellow), language,and birth date (not included in photo).

There's a slider under the Align, which displays PK statistics.

The option to PM players or add/remove them as been moved to the right side of the screen.
    The icons have also changed:

Fun Fact:
     Spoiler
    At the top left of the profile page, there's a colored circle.

If it's green, it means the user is online.
    However, if it's gray, it means the user is offline.
    please move all the stupid information you added and place that on the second page instead. Seriously the location where that slider is located the stats literally could fit there.

I'd like to be able to take 1 screenshot of profiles for stats and relationship and time. Not 2 thanks!

I'm sorry if this reply sounds rude, no disrespect staff. Just my constructive side of the argument. Also classic already did this why copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    please move all the stupid information you added and place that on the second page instead. Seriously the location where that slider is located the stats literally could fit there.

I'd like to be able to take 1 screenshot of profiles for stats and relationship and time. Not 2 thanks!

I'm sorry if this reply sounds rude, no disrespect staff. Just my constructive side of the argument. Also classic already did this why copy?
    Wrong thread.

If you wish to discuss the new update, then I recommend you click here and leave the word "stupid" out of the post.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-07-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Leveler
    Ali something you should outline more, if someone is married it says married-to: (name here) now in gold if its private it says that says married to in gold still just says (private) and if they aren't married then it says relationship: then its not gold so they aren't married to anyone idk if I explained it right but yea if u don't understand check some profiles in game
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Ali something you should outline more, if someone is married it says married-to: (name here) now in gold if its private it says that says married to in gold still just says (private) and if they aren't married then it says relationship: then its not gold so they aren't married to anyone idk if I explained it right but yea if u don't understand check some profiles in game
    Explained perfectly .

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I didn't realize the system did that. I thought it was yellow all around. Period. But thank you for pointing that out, Kazz. <3

Leveler
    I didn't realize the system did that. I thought it was yellow all around. Period. But thank you for pointing that out, Kazz. <3
    Yup <3

Really stupid update imo

and birth date (not included in photo).
    What!? really???

nice guide btw

Soldier
    Wrong thread.

If you wish to discuss the new update, then I recommend you click here and leave the word "stupid" out of post.
    having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. This information Lacks common sense. Anyways ill go to the other thread ty and sorry.