Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Era not it's own unique game? With it's own created ideas and content?

Soldier

Is Era not it's own unique game? With it's own created ideas and content?

So if Era is it's own unique game. Which yes obviously it is, the staff of era have shown themselves to be extraordinary in their work on Era and how they have and still are managing it. (Even if you disagree, with the "managing" of era, It's still up to par and far widely more improvedm, At-least imo i've been impressed). Even with the content and level ideas they have put in place have been greatly appreciated. But theres just one thing that has disappointed me with their management of the game.

Why in god's name did you copy an idea that literally originated from GraalOnline Classic?

You can't even see whether players are on classic,zone or Era now on Era.
    Last edited by Tyas2000; 06-07-2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: I don't care how many threads have been made on this issue. Seriously Nobody even asked us how we'd like it to be done!

Maybe it?s because i just woke up, but are you asking why they made a more modern themed version of Classic? And you also act like Classic is an original game. Classic is based off of Zelda. So then Era was born as a more modern gangster themed Classic. And then Zone as futuristic, and then Olwest as more modern than Classic, But less Modern than Era. So yeah i don?t really understand your question. Also calling the admins horrible on other servers or whatever you called it is simply unfair. You can?t tell me why Zone or why Olwest is doing bad because you don?t know what?s going on through the inside. So obviously you can make an assumption why it?s doing bad, and that?s fair enough. It may even be true. But you need to know everything that?s going on that both the Public and only Staff can see. With all that being said, the staff on Ol?West compared to Era aren?t that different. I often get ignored by admins on Era when i ask super simple questions or hard ones. Now some admins still respond yes. Don?t tell me you?re too busy to take a few minutes to check all your pms and respond. One thing i could suggest though is to have Homeless Witch only manage Era. She doesn?t have enough time to focus on both servers which is why it?s Olwest < Era. Which is fair enough, but because of this Olwest gets very little attention from her. So yeah there?s my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Maybe it?s because i just woke up, but are you asking why they made a more modern themed version of Classic? And you also act like Classic is an original game. Classic is based off of Zelda. So then Era was born as a more modern gangster themed Classic. And then Zone as futuristic, and then Olwest as more modern than Classic, But less Modern than Era. So yeah i don?t really understand your question. Also calling the admins horrible on other servers or whatever you called it is simply unfair. You can?t tell me why Zone or why Olwest is doing bad because you don?t know what?s going on through the inside. So obviously you can make an assumption why it?s doing bad, and that?s fair enough. It may even be true. But you need to know everything that?s going on that both the Public and only Staff can see. With all that being said, the staff on Ol?West compared to Era aren?t that different. I often get ignored by admins on Era when i ask super simple questions or hard ones. Now some admins still respond yes. Don?t tell me you?re too busy to take a few minutes to check all your pms and respond. One thing i could suggest though is to have Homeless Witch only manage Era. She doesn?t have enough time to focus on both servers which is why it?s Olwest < Era. Which is fair enough, but because of this Olwest gets very little attention from her. So yeah there?s my opinion.

My question is asking what it literally is asking how can you not understand a straightforward question. It is asking Why in heck did the Staff and Management of Graal Online Era use the idea that came from the staff and management of Graal Online Classic. Do You not Understand still?

Not Arguing, just asking a simple question
    Or please remove your comment, It is aimed at Thread Derailing

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    You are arguing something is completely irrelevent to the topic. Here i'll edit the post for you Lmfao. I am not going to argue over how I called classic's management horrible in a thread aimed at a question. Also where in that post is Zone or Ol'west even mentioned? I said 2 servers not 3 buddy.
    And with you calling Graal Classic a Zelda clone, I don't recall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRzsNvrXbE&t=8s ever being in the zelda series?

My question is asking what it literally is asking how can you not understand a straightforward question. It is asking Why in heck did the Staff and Management of Graal Online Era use the idea that came from the staff and management of Graal Online Classic. Do You not Understand still?

Not Arguing, just asking a simple question

Or please remove your comment, It is aimed at Thread Derailing
    Not gonna lie you're being a jerk.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    "Constructive Criticism" But okay whatever you think. It's kind of what reaction you're going to get when you make a smart reply :/

I know right, i?m not trying to argue i was just stating my opinion and he went off on me lmao. That?s what i used to be like (i?m sure you remember) and dang, it?s disgusting.

Soldier
    Oh my god, Are we done now. This is ridiculous. Be on topic seriously?
    Im not going to be supressed for expressing my opinion on era-go lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    Oh my god, Are we done now. This is ridiculous. Be on topic seriously?
    Are you done attacking people for having an opinion? If so, then yeah this is done

He changed his comment to make himself look like he was in the right.

*Also*

If you want peoples opinion on this topic then you should be more open to peoples comments. If you're going to attack people like that i suggest you leave.

Here's my opinion that you can do or don't (Up to you):
    Drink some milk, listen to some music for a bit, and when you return come back with a more positive attitude.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Soldier
    He changed his comment to make himself look like he was in the right.
    Of course I would change it? Im not arguing over that so instead of derailing the topic even longer I removed it srry?