Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Era not it's own unique game? With it's own created ideas and content?

Banned
    Hey let’s lay off each other and get back on topic. I think there’s been a misunderstanding - the original poster isn’t saying that the entirety of Era is a rip-off of Classic, I believe he is referring to the recent profile update in which we can scroll to see more stats, which Classic has had for awhile now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Hey let’s lay off each other and get back on topic. I think there’s been a misunderstanding - the original poster isn’t saying that the entirety of Era is a rip-off of Classic, I believe he is referring to the recent profile update in which we can scroll to see more stats, which Classic has had for awhile now I guess.
    Hasn't there already been many threads of people talking about the update? Why not merge them?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Hey let?s lay off each other and get back on topic. I think there?s been a misunderstanding - the original poster isn?t saying that the entirety of Era is a rip-off of Classic, I believe he is referring to the recent profile update in which we can scroll to see more stats, which Classic has had for awhile now I guess.
    See, i didn?t know this is what he meant. If he would?ve explained it rather than be rude then this wouldn?t have happened. Either way, i like the new profile update to Era that was on Classic. There?s nothing wrong with sharing good ideas to make multiple games better. The new profile is more clean now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Hasn't there already been many threads of people talking about the update? Why not merge them?
    Yeah I’ve already merged a couple of them, I just wanna be sure that the new profiles is what the thread is about before I merge it up again

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    See, i didn?t know this is what he meant. If he would?ve explained it rather than be rude then this wouldn?t have happened. Either way, i like the new profile update to Era that was on Classic. There?s nothing wrong with sharing good ideas to make multiple games better. The new profile is more clean now.

I second this ---^

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I’ve already merged a couple of them, I just wanna be sure that the new profiles is what the thread is about before I merge it up again
    okay
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Soldier
    How can you merge this O.o it's asking staff and/or pretty much confronting them on their work that has left me a bit disappointed. Even wrote it with an attitude unfortunately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    How can you merge this O.o it's asking staff and/or pretty much confronting them on their work that has left me a bit disappointed. Even wrote it with an attitude unfortunately.
    The reason I would merge this is because the other thread is on the same topic. Players are already voicing their opinions and providing constructive criticisms on the same thing. Both threads are confronting staff about the new change and looking for justification or looking to fix it up so it appeals to more players.

As for taking an idea from classic and implementing it on Era, I think it can be a good thing if we take good ideas that players like. If Classic has a really neat feature that could work on Era and a lot of players would enjoy it, why not move it to Era? I understand that the new profiles didn’t really seem necessary to a lot of people, but I personally thought that it was a little cluttered and waiting to see MPX duo scores was a huge pain. A new profile system would have helped make everything less cluttered and easier to read, and I guess someone saw classics profiles as nice and neat enough to implement into Era.

^

Also yes classic was inspired by Zelda, though since Nintendo threatened to sue for copyright they had to rename and redo some stuff but it's still based on that, that's why the upload rules are more strict with copyright.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    So if Era is it's own unique game. Which yes obviously it is, the staff of era have shown themselves to be extraordinary in their work on Era and how they have and still are managing it. (Even if you disagree, with the "managing" of era, It's still up to par and far widely more improvedm, At-least imo i've been impressed). Even with the content and level ideas they have put in place have been greatly appreciated. But theres just one thing that has disappointed me with their management of the game.

Why in god's name did you copy an idea that literally originated from GraalOnline Classic?

You can't even see whether players are on classic,zone or Era now on Era.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".