Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World cup 2018

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ikr. And in matter of fact, I'm neither Brazilian or European

Correction:
    Watching Joey playing football is very entertaining. In fact Team Joey has never been beat.
    Here's a photo of them training:
     Spoiler

(If you'd like to see Team Ali, just say the word )
    Fun fact: I hate football and in school in sports class when we were forced to play football they keep telling me to be a goalie because I'm surprisingly good at it, and never in the whole year someone was able to put a goal while I'm a goalie, I don't know why, I never watch football to know how, I just punch or grab the ball when it comes near me, it just works and people like it.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Fun fact: I hate football and in school in sports class when we were forced to play football they keep telling me to be a goalie because I'm surprisingly good at it, and never in the whole year someone was able to put a goal while I'm a goalie, I don't know why, I never watch football to know how, I just punch or grab the ball when it comes near me, it just works and people like it.
    pr0

- - - Updated - - -

But r we gong to just ignore the beautiful meme?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Trust me they always choose the worst guy to be a goalkeeper

- - - Updated - - -

Football is stupid people be crying and getting mad by watching other people run after a ball

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so they?ll probably add new ganis, furnitures and maybe bodies. Or just nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Trust me they always choose the worst guy to be a goalkeeper

- - - Updated - - -

Football is stupid people be crying and getting mad by watching other people run after a ball

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so they?ll probably add new ganis, furnitures and maybe bodies. Or just nothing at all

BTW the hero is super Kenny

BTW the hero is super Kenny
    **** off

Im thinking they might add some bodies with soccor Jerseys on them from notable soccor players.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    **** off
    Listen Marg, I know you've hated me since day one, and I've hated you only recently. But the "stupid people" won't only be the dudes in Madrid celebrating over their victory over Egypt, it'll also be my family who enjoy a good game of sports. I tried to take a comedic-stye approach to tell you to be quiet and realize that other people have opinions.
    But since you simply cursed at me twice.
    And because of that, I demand an apology on behalf of insulting me, my fathers (dad, grandpa, great grandpa, etc.), my cousins, and basically everyone else in my family that enjoys football
    (Yes, I understand that you weren't "aiming" at me in your original post, but I'm the only one excited about FIFA here. C'mon...)

Listen Marg, I know you've hated me since day one, and I've hated you only recently. But the "stupid people" won't only be the dudes in Madrid celebrating over their victory over Egypt, it'll also be my family who enjoy a good game of sports. I tried to take a comedic-stye approach to tell you to be quiet and realize that other people have opinions.
    And because of that, I demand an apology on behalf of insulting me, my fathers (dad, grandpa, great grandpa, etc.), my cousins, and basically everyone else in my family that enjoys football
    (Yes, I understand that you weren't "aiming" at me in your original post, but I'm the only one excited about FIFA here. C'mon...)
    i enjoy it too
    just ignore marg he's a crybaby xo
    Hai C:

Banned
    Hey hey, let’s keep personal arguements elsewhere and get back on track, please.

I said FOOTBALL is stupid. Not sure if your family is a football

- - - Updated - - -

Uh I wasn’t aiming for u in the first post? But you know what you’ve always been ملقوف