Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: World cup 2018

  1. #21
    I hate football, but the thing I hate more than football is olives, and even more than that I hate useless bashing arguments, so you two should love each other (homo if you want, doesn't matter cause we're all human)
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

  2. #22
    Old new player JimmY1809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    420
    Well on Brazil, football causes death between the team supporters, hopefully it won't cause on Era-GO too .

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Well on Brazil, football causes death between the team supporters, hopefully it won't cause on Era-GO too .
    Exactly haha, it also brings sometimes with bad sportsmanship which is something that is spread quite a lot lately it ruins the whole aspect of having fun, it's a game after all.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

  4. #24
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I said FOOTBALL is stupid. Not sure if your family is a football

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uh I wasn?t aiming for u in the first post? But you know what you?ve always been ملقوف
    "Football is stupid people be crying and getting mad by watching other people run after a ball"

    -You've clearly labelled football fans as "stupid people" here. 70% of my family enjoy football
    -I'm the only person excited about football. You expect me not to take offense when you label football fans as "stupid people"?
    Currently trying to learn Arabic and utterly failing to learn Hebrew.

  5. #25
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,781
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    "Football is stupid people be crying and getting mad by watching other people run after a ball"

    -You've clearly labelled football fans as "stupid people" here. 70% of my family enjoy football
    -I'm the only person excited about football. You expect me not to take offense when you label football fans as "stupid people"?
    Listen smarty saying football is stupid people is grammatically wrong and doesn’t make sense
    It’s “football is stupid. People be ...” I don’t usually use punctuation marks

    - - - Updated - - -

    And idc if you’re offended look at how many times I’ve told you not to talk to me but الملقوف مايوز عن طبعه

  6. #26
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Listen smarty saying football is stupid people is grammatically wrong and doesn?t make sense
    It?s ?football is stupid. People be ...? I don?t usually use punctuation marks
    wth marg
    Currently trying to learn Arabic and utterly failing to learn Hebrew.

  7. #27
    Fight fight fight. My money's on the winner, oh wait, the fight is useless, so you're wasting everyone's time.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

  8. #28
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Fight fight fight. My money's on the winner, oh wait, the fight is useless, so you're wasting everyone's time.
    Ya help

  9. #29
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Fight fight fight. My money's on the winner, oh wait, the fight is useless, so you're wasting everyone's time.
    Good fellow Joey to the recuse lol
    Currently trying to learn Arabic and utterly failing to learn Hebrew.

  10. #30
    well 80% of the population of brazil have got the down's syndrome it ok lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •