Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
Why is school so boring for you guys? I loved school back when I used to go there, I never got bored whatsoever, the teachers were cool, we would always joke in class and everyone would laugh and stuff.
School isnt boring its just that you either dont have friends there or your school is a strict school.
I can't speak for everyone but...
School here, in America, is boring as hell as all they do is try to cramp down useless information into you as possible then send to you to the next class where the next teacher does the EXACT same thing.

Little do the guys at the Department of Education know that the more the teachers try to teach, the less the students will learn...
And also, they revamped the education system to this new thing called "Common Core" a few years back, which unified the education system. This may sound good on paper, but the thing is that since each state in America got to teach their students what they felt necessary, and there's a good 40% of math formulas and whatnot that we didn't learn but they're expecting us to know because the kids in Florida or New York supposedly know it. Which causes problems as the 40% of math we didn't cover is on the tests and everyone is looking and their test and considering whether or not this is worth it.