Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Gang Spar Tournament 2018 Qualifiers - Announcement

Goodluck to all of those who had been qualified!
    We're hoping for y'all to give a good game!

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Most people don?t know but only reason MegOrb qualified last year was because it was minixs dream to be in gst and I decided to qualify his gang for his birthday. No need to trash talk others though.
    How generous, now back to the basement boi
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by MariosLeftNut View Post
    Minix is 10 and is about trash as ****, only reason why he qualifying his garbage *** gang is cause nobody good play the game no more, y?all dumbass scrubs don?t even realize how *** y?all are. The only reason why minix qualified last year is cause dark killer sorry selves did it for em.... this why graal dying cause y?all retarded as ****
    I feel like you are actuallly 10 years old
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by Gxw3 View Post
    Wow minix u seem cocky but I destroyed you when you tried to join iFreeze in the Freeze tryouts ez. You were trying to abandon Megorb lol yet you say ur not gonna die immediately? GG
    Bruh i was at Freeze Tryouts for the only reason to watch my friend tryout for them. So if you don't know the story don't try to invent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MariosLeftNut View Post
    Minix is 10 and is about trash as ****, only reason why he qualifying his garbage *** gang is cause nobody good play the game no more, y?all dumbass scrubs don?t even realize how *** y?all are. The only reason why minix qualified last year is cause dark killer sorry selves did it for em.... this why graal dying cause y?all retarded as ****
    You need to chill , i don't see how I'm 10. STOP ASSUMING!!! And ye so what we qualified off of Dark Killers , C0ns qualified because of Magus not participating in GST but I don't see you complaining about them.
    Thanks Brave by the way I appreciate it , I rarely get respect for being kind of young but still qualfy to GST thanks! <3

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Minix Revla View Post
    You need to chill , i don't see how I'm 10. STOP ASSUMING!!! And ye so what we qualified off of Dark Killers , C0ns qualified because of Magus not participating in GST but I don't see you complaining about them.
    Thanks Brave by the way I appreciate it , I rarely get respect for being kind of young but still qualfy to GST thanks! <3
    We all need a small push from time to time, you had yours last year and you proved to everyone that you're capable of qualifying by yourself this year. Good luck in GST mate!
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    We all need a small push from time to time, you had yours last year and you proved to everyone that you're capable of qualifying by yourself this year. Good luck in GST mate!
    Thanks for the support mate <3
    Good Luck to you to! <3

Hey i just want to feedback about the upcoming event which is the GST, can you start hosting it 3 hours earlier than it used to start, just to be fair for us our timezone is GMT+8 and you will start it at 1AM for us here and it will end at 5AM or less. i just want things to be fair on our side. Thanks!

the game is dead already lolllll

Quote Originally Posted by hihihihi View Post
    the game is dead already lolllll
    Big facts lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brussard View Post
    No disrespect or anything, but can we please get a date for the GST? It’s been a while now, and I know a lot of people are still waiting to see if they’ll even be able to make it for the GST due schedules and plans. Especially because the 28th would be a weird date due to school starting for most people right after. Any update?
    In what part of the world do you live in?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"