Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Era ever get more servers?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    if he decided to make new servers in EU and Asia, all the servers will be separated and I don?t think it?s possible to merge them together. This means era would have maybe 600 players online at most, which is kinda dead don?t you think?
    Since only small amount of people spar or PK they won?t find many competitors which could lead them to quit or find the game boring.
    Unless he advertises his game
    True. He could at least upgrade the servers though. i really don?t see why he hasn?t already. it doesn?t take like years of hard work to make the servers a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if he decided to make new servers in EU and Asia, all the servers will be separated and I don?t think it?s possible to merge them together. This means era would have maybe 600 players online at most, which is kinda dead don?t you think?
    Since only small amount of people spar or PK they won?t find many competitors which could lead them to quit or find the game boring.
    Isn't it possible to add multiple "Sub" servers in different continents and have them linked to one main server? Just to have faster ping response and to decrease lag?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    why not though? it?s not like they don?t have enough money to support a better/new server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As stated before, the current owner of Graal views upgrading the sever as "unnecessary".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Isn't it possible to add multiple "Sub" servers in different continents and have them linked to one main server? Just to have faster ping response and to decrease lag?
    As in having those "sub" servers act as supporters for the main server but there's still only one main server, kinda like a bridge? That's possible. But VERY expensive.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

It's a great idea. But what if there aren't enough PRs in that region. For example, PRs in Australia/Asia region (we have a scarce amount of PRs here), and there would have to be a selection option to choose what server.

Nope..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    As stated before, the current owner of Graal views upgrading the sever as "unnecessary".
    half of the player base of era has ping more than 400ms... it's really unnecessary I guess
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Nope..

- - - Updated - - -

half of the player base of era has ping more than 400ms... it's really unnecessary I guess
    It’s annoying and makes the game less enjoyable. Having a high ping is one of the reasons why I don’t play anymore

It’s annoying and makes the game less enjoyable. Having a high ping is one of the reasons why I don’t play anymore
    man this is so true

wym its not possible to merge them together. ik many games with servers worldwide yet you can still play globally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    oh nevermind marg thats how it works