Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are admins trying to kill Graal Era?

Are admins trying to kill Graal Era?

They keep making useless updates

that didn?t take long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    They keep making useless updates
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

More like
    'Are admins trying to limit themselves based on how they reject any idea that requires too much work? Even though they could begin seminars for staffs and players that are into development which could potentially raise the number of applicants and staff team on the Dev team.'
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Even though they could begin seminars for staffs and players that are into development which could potentially raise the number of applicants and staff team on the Dev team.'
    This would be really smart. Or if the Devs would just make like a huge page of GS2/Make a youtube series.

The slider in the profile is useless yes?

they just released plasma corp they probably have a mindset like "hey we just released a really huge update so that gives us an excuse to not make more big ones"
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    they just released plasma corp they probably have a mindset like "hey we just released a really huge update so that gives us an excuse to not make more big ones"
    No lol it was Junz’s idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    More like
    'Are admins trying to limit themselves based on how they reject any idea that requires too much work? Even though they could begin seminars for staffs and players that are into development which could potentially raise the number of applicants and staff team on the Dev team.'
    OR OR re-hire the Developers that were fired/retired from the time when Era was getting new updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetrose View Post
    The slider in the profile is useless yes?
    From an in-game point of view? No, as once you slide, your PK statistics are shown:
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    OR OR re-hire the Developers that were fired/retired from the time when Era was getting new updates.

From an in-game point of view? No, as once you slide, your PK statistics are shown:
    you could rehire ex devs, but there?s a reason they?re currently not devs. i think it?d be better for like a seminar or some videos teaching GS2 for players who want to script.