Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "/kick" gang command

"/kick" gang command

i think it would be very useful to have a /kick gang command for ranks cause sometimes it takes too much time to kick members and there are times when some members just say "kick me" cause they're too lazy to leave and ranks would need space for new recruits. this would also be a faster and much more efficient way of kicking members when needed and it could probably help kick members if gang menus don't load during server lag
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    i think it would be very useful to have a /kick gang command for ranks cause sometimes it takes too much time to kick members and there are times when some members just say "kick me" cause they're too lazy to leave and ranks would need space for new recruits. this would also be a faster and much more efficient way of kicking members when needed and it could probably help kick members if gang menus don't load during server lag
    This idea sounds good on paper but it can't work in reality.

How will the system know which player to kick? Would you just say /kick (player username) to kick a player? What if two or more players have the same name? What if the player's name is in a different language like Japanese?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Great idea I support this
    It's also good for trolling members

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    This idea sounds good on paper but it can't work in reality.

How will the system know which player to kick? Would you just say /kick (player username) to kick a player? What if two or more players have the same name? What if the player's name is in a different language like Japanese?
    they could introduce a concept called "member numbers" where you would be assigned a number based on your position on the roster for example you're the leader and you're first on the "view members" list you are considered member 1 and when ever you send a message a small number 1 will be at the bottom corner of your every chat and so on so meaning if you were to kick a japanese character name you cold just say "/kick m16" m stands for member and 16 is the member number
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

they could introduce a concept called "member numbers" where you would be assigned a number based on your position on the roster for example you're the leader and you're first on the "view members" list you are considered member 1 and when ever you send a message a small number 1 will be at the bottom corner of your every chat and so on so meaning if you were to kick a japanese character name you cold just say "/kick m16" m stands for member and 16 is the member number
    That's actually a good turnaround
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Wow, that's a actually a good comeback not gonna lie 10/10 +rep
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Wow, that's a actually a good comeback not gonna lie 10/10 +rep
    thanks i had to use 2 out of my 3 braincells
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Yes i like this idea, currently one of the reasons why i don't enjoy basing is because of how laggy the gang menus can be sometimes. So adding this idea would be useful.

Leaders aren't always number one of the gang roster. (Unless that was changed)
    i remember being ahead of the leader on the gang roster.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Leaders aren't always number one of the gang roster. (Unless that was changed)
    i remember being ahead of the leader on the gang roster.
    even if the leader wasn't the number 1 on the roster if the leader was stull trying to kick a member placed on the number 1 spot he could just say /kick m1
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029