Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Increase flag health

Banned

Increase flag health

Basing is now turning into classics basing of numbers over skill. Now all anyone ever does is flag rush but can you guys please raise the flags health to 150? This would give players actually a chance to defend their base from flag rushing noobs.

Defending should be easier then attacking, right now its the other way around. I agree on this.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    why no? theres so many flag rushers now its almost impossible to hold a base solo

I think 150 is way too high 100 would be good though, I agree.

Banned
    I would like to see 150.

Gang bases are not ment to be held with one person

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    Gang bases are not ment to be held with one person
    Agree with this. So don't change it. When I was basing we would always attack the flag rushers first, seeing how they always went for the flag instead of the base owners they are easy kills. Always have at least one person healing the flag while other gang members attack the players trying to take the flag or pkers.

Also, this would make the flag much more harder to take giving the base owners a lot more time to get back to the flag. Would make it easier for base holders than for people to take the base itself.

I would like 100
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Agree with this. So don't change it. When I was basing we would always attack the flag rushers first, seeing how they always went for the flag instead of the base owners they are easy kills. Always have at least one person healing the flag while other gang members attack the players trying to take the flag or pkers.

Also, this would make the flag much more harder to take giving the base owners a lot more time to get back to the flag. Would make it easier for base holders than for people to take the base itself.
    The problem with one person healing the flag is they will get overruned by noobs with their spd swords and jenis melees. The bases EXCEPT for gz are meant for attackers, theres really no defensive advantages. Also the hit register timer dont help at all, makes it 1000x harder to kill flag rushers. The point is of increasing flag health is to
    Encourage rushers to attack people not flags
    Make defenders have a bit more of a advantage
    Basing would be almost like the machette days as it everyone now has fast melees.