Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: REFUNDED but didnt get 100% back

REFUNDED but didnt get 100% back

here we go again.

I had a kim jong un head which was approved and i had it for about a week. in the past hour it got refunded and i only received 10k upload tokens, i have a screenshot. Im 100% sure when an admin refunds your head after THEY approved it you are supposed to get 100% back. If my head was illegal it shouldnt havent been approved in the first place. I ll list the prs who probably refunded me 50% rn because it was refunded in the past 1 hour.

tristanfosho,charbel or whatever tf that guys name is, and joey audi

i demand my other 10k tokens back this is utter bs. Ever since 2012 when an admin refunds an ilegal head which they approved of the player was given a 100% refund so they could upload another LEGAL head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0mFish View Post
    here we go again.

I had a kim jong un head which was approved and i had it for about a week. in the past hour it got refunded and i only received 10k upload tokens, i have a screenshot. Im 100% sure when an admin refunds your head after THEY approved it you are supposed to get 100% back. If my head was illegal it shouldnt havent been approved in the first place. I ll list the prs who probably refunded me 50% rn because it was refunded in the past 1 hour.

tristanfosho,charbel or whatever tf that guys name is, and joey audi

i demand my other 10k tokens back this is utter bs. Ever since 2012 when an admin refunds an ilegal head which they approved of the player was given a 100% refund so they could upload another LEGAL head.
    Ay buddy get off your high horse for a minute. If your custom has transparency issues then you will get 100% refund. Otherwise it?s going to be 50%
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

are you joking. they refunded 100% literally like 2 months ago for anoth3r head i head which they considered illegal. but now im getting 50%. theres no logic in approving someones "illegal head" which i paid 20k for and then refunding it for 10k tokens. i thought the head was legal when it got approved. NO PR literall questioned in for a week. and i talked to junz with the damn head on he had no problems with it. so stfu with telling me to get off my high horse. i worked my *** off for 20k and now im being give 10k damn tokens for a head which i didnt know was illegal.

REFUNDED but didnt get 100% back

are you joking. they refunded 100% literally like 2 months ago for anoth3r head i head which they considered illegal. but now im getting 50%. theres no logic in approving someones "illegal head" which i paid 20k for and then refunding it for 10k tokens. i thought the head was legal when it got approved. NO PR literall questioned in for a week. and i talked to junz with the damn head on he had no problems with it. so stfu with telling me to get off my high horse. i worked my *** off for 20k and now im being give 10k damn tokens for a head which i didnt know was illegal.
    Some prs do refunds differently. It was never really never brought up in the hiring process. Its only in an RC file. I myself did 100% most of the time because it would prevent stuff like this to happen.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

how is that reasonable or legal in any way? you approve my head so im gonna think its legal. then a week later some other pr refunds it for 50% and now i can get a new head because all i have i 10K. how mentally deficient do you have to be to do that? i literally talked to mish, junie, rae, lux,ben, and JUNZ with the head. they literally all would have refunded me right there if they thought it was illegal. they had no problems with it but somehow joey, tristan, or spolsh or whatever think its illegal and refund for 50%.

how is that reasonable or legal in any way? you approve my head so im gonna think its legal. then a week later some other pr refunds it for 50% and now i can get a new head because all i have i 10K. how mentally deficient do you have to be to do that? i literally talked to mish, junie, rae, lux,ben, and JUNZ with the head. they literally all would have refunded me right there if they thought it was illegal. they had no problems with it but somehow joey, tristan, or spolsh or whatever think its illegal and refund for 50%.
    It?s just miscommunication with the pr team. Everyone seems to work as a team but they do their work separate

already contacted tristan in game and on discord contacted spolsh via discord, no response. im not gonna stand for this trash communication. ill wait and see if they respond. This thread itself should be enough to get their attention.

already contacted tristan in game and on discord contacted spolsh via discord, no response. im not gonna stand for this trash communication. ill wait and see if they respond. This thread itself should be enough to get their attention.
    Have you received your 20k yet?

nope still sitting on my 10k tokens smfh
    at least spolsh responded to my discord so now the prs know hopefully.

nope still sitting on my 10k tokens smfh
    Ok well if junz is on your case you should probably just leave everyone else alone. It?s not a good idea to correct everyone else for a mistake.