Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Ideas about a new music shop

Lightbulb My Ideas about a new musical shop

Howdy fellas!! I've been playing era for a long time and I must say this game is a thing. It's all fun and stuff but it's got a lack of MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS. Well I'm new to this community I don't know how this thing works I mean whether the admins check on the ideas or not but I've come up with an amazing idea about a musical instrument shop. As a musician in real life I feel sad that there are only a couple of instruments in the game and they sound no offence but crap (especially the guitars lol) Shortly cut I suggest y'all to think about making a musical shop and even if the instruments cost a lot (like $50-100k) the players will still be temped to get 'em. Not to waste y'all's time I want to introduce you to my freshly made graphics. Please criticize 'em cause I know I'm not that good. Anyways I'd like to know your opinions on what I shall add or remove on them. Just to mention none of them are fully done yet since I don't want to waste my time knowing that there will be no musical shop and that my graphics won't be implemented.

So here goes the sg guitar google it if you don't know what it isScreenshot (479).png
    Some of you might say that one of the horns is slightly bigger than the other one but if you take a closer look at the original guitar in real life you'll notice that originally they haven't got the same size

The second one are the drums which is really difficult to draw for me trust me I've just made this sketch in half an hour and if any of the admins like it I'm prone to make the complete version
    Screenshot (482).png

Please tell me what you think and whether I shall make any other graphics like the v shaped guitars or a piano(not a grand piano which was released as a vip item)

Thanks for your time!!
    Last edited by Anerafisher; 06-15-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    Howdy fellas!! I've been playing era for a long time and I must say this game is a thing. It's all fun and stuff but it's got a lack of MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS. Well I'm new to this community I don't know how this thing works I mean whether the admins check on the ideas or not but I've come up with an amazing idea about a musical instrument shop. As a musician in real life I feel sad that there are only a couple of instruments in the game and they sound no offence but crap (especially the guitars lol) Shortly cut I suggest y'all to think about making a musical shop and even if the instruments cost a lot (like $50-100k) the players will still be temped to get 'em. Not to waste y'all's time I want to introduce you to my freshly made graphics. Please criticize 'em cause I know I'm not that good. Anyways I'd like to know your opinions on what I shall add or remove on them. Just to mention none of them are fully done yet since I don't want to waste my time knowing that there will be no musical shop and that my graphics won't be implemented.

So here goes the sg guitar google it if you don't know what it isScreenshot (479).png
    Some of you might say that one of the horns is slightly bigger than the other one but if you take a closer look at the original guitar in real life you'll notice that originally they haven't got the same size

The second one are the drums which is really difficult to draw for me trust me I've just made this sketch in half an hour and if any of the admins like it I'm prone to make the complete version
    Screenshot (482).png

Please tell me what you think and whether I shall make any other graphics like the v shaped guitars or a piano(not a grand piano which was released as a vip item)

Thanks for your time!!
    for the lazy people who don't want to press on a link:

also I WANT this implementation so bad, I LOVE to stand in public places and play Fur Elise on my piano, if there were only more instruments and more notes and options, PLEASSEEE.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Add the mijwiz please and thank you
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Add the mijwiz please and thank you
    I'll try to make some gfx for it

- - - Updated - - -

What about the gfx guys what would you like to say about it?0:

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! Thank you! <3

would be interesting
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I love this, make this please~
    have a wonderful day!

- - - Updated - - -

the guitar is okay, the drums seems like a resized image of actual drums and not 2D at all.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    the guitar is okay, the drums seems like a resized image of actual drums and not 2D at all.
    The drum looks like pixel drum to me

Guitar is really cool (still needs some work tho, shade wise) and the idea is pretty cute and cool!

(Those drums tho, they look like resized image for sure tho lol)