Thread: Verification Email Problem

Banned

Verification Email Problem

Is it just me? I usually seem to have problems re-identifying my account. I just don't seem to get the email. I've seen quite a few others experiencing this problem over time so far. Is this because of the server lag?

Is it in spam folder?

Banned
    It's not there, I retried identifying 3 more times. It doesn't send me the email.

Big Cheese Captain
    Maybe their server is just jammed up. Be patient.

Banned
    The identification server is really really bad.
    over half the support emails we receive are people not getting their identification emails.
    The only thing we can tell you is keep trying- some basic troubleshooting first:

1- Make sure you are entering the correct email address.
    2- Check that it's not going to spam/junk mail.

If you still haven't gotten an email after 24 hours, email us at [email protected]

Banned
    Still not getting it. I'll try emailing. Stefan really needs to update the damn servers.

Banned
    Can a pr look into this for me? I sent an email with no response. I don't see why i'm told to email, it seems graal never responds to it anyways (coming from previous experiences from iclassic and iera). This is what the forum is for right?

The forum is for players to suggest/discuss ideas, to communitcate and for needed help which we can resolve. I'm not too sure if we are allowed to just do that manually, so the best thing to do is to keep reporting it to Stefan so he will finally realize such stuff more.
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

jeni
    You can try to email [email protected]. When I had this issue, he had to manually push mine through. Unfortunately only global staff can assist with this issue, there isn't anything any of us can do to fix it for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    You can try to email [email protected]. When I had this issue, he had to manually push mine through. Unfortunately only global staff can assist with this issue, there isn't anything any of us can do to fix it for you.
    Would Snk be able to do this/have ability to be able to? My previous experience with xor was pathetic. It took me over a year to get my classic account fixed...