Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gangs Base tournament BGT

Gangs Base tournament BGT

Just an idea that came on my mind while boringly playing graal era
    I was thinking why always gang spar tournament as there is nothing else important than sparring or anything else to have a tournament made for it.

Ok so its a base tournament the gangs will be given days as much as many basses in the map everyday 1 base randomly will be chosen thus all gangs should base there in order to gain hours.(note only the chosen base that day can get you hours to qualify) and so on the next day a new base will be chosen the base that has been already rolled out will be excluded.

After every 2 hours the base will be taken by any staff online at that time to kick all players out so all start equally from scratch this to prevent camping etc.

The top 8 gangs with most hours in total will be qualified. Each gang leader should choose 13 members as main and 11 as sub the names that been chosen by the leader will be allowed to enter the arena or base, any other unchosen name will not be allowed to enter, The maximum space a gang can have is 14 members. 13 member and the leader.

A special arena or base will be made out for the event contains 4 flags and the end of the first day 4 gangs will be qualified and 4 will be excluded the 2nd day the flags will be decreased to 2 flags
    That day 2 will be excluded and 2 will remain the last and final day the flags will be taken to 1 flag the winner will be crowned as the strongest basing gang!!!

Some questions with answers, you can ask down if I didn?t cover all your questions.

Q} What if the leader went offline can he be replaced?
    A} No,you will have to play with 13.

Q} What if a member went offline can he be replaced?
    A} Yes,anyone with recruit power can invite anyone from the sub
    members that been chosen.

Q} What if un registered player want to join the gang and enter can
    he join the gangs and enter the base or the arena what about if
    he is registered by another leader under a different gang tag
    and decided to join another gang can he?
    A} No,only registered members under the chosen gang tag can
    enter using it.

Q} what if a gang got caught cheating what will happen to the
    gang?
    A} Automatically excluded and the players that cheated will be
    banned 2 years from the GBT, we always looking for a fair play.

Q} What is the prizes and until what rank the gangs will be
    rewarded?
    A} It will be valuable prizes I cannot decide staff only can but top 4
    gangs will be rewarded 3rd and 4th will have the same prizes
    equal.

Q} How will the tournament mechanism go?
    A} The battles will be played in 3 days, 1st day 4 will qualify and 4
    will leave and the 2nd day 2 will qualify and 2 will leave and the
    3rd day will be the final, The days can be either continuously
    with no day between but I strongly suggest to have days
    between for the gangs to have rest since it will be 24h battle!!
    So like 2 days after 1st day and 4 days rest after the 2nd day.

Q} Why gangs are given days as much as basses exists in the
    map?
    A} So the gang that is homing the base wont have the upper hand
    and would be forced to play in other basses and secure it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beo; 06-24-2018 at 04:46 AM.

i honestly really like it. gang wars are already a big thing. so imagine all these gangs competing. i would really love to see this streamed. great idea, pretty fleshed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems like a pretty thought out and concise idea, however my biggest concern is that this could become just a smaller GST, in which we already see many basing gangs form teams for, which would just go to benefit the same group of players on the top rather than the vast majority of players who I believe don?t have the resources to compete by themselves. I?m not necessarily saying someone is going to abuse this event, however I have the sneaking suspicion that we?re going to see many of the same faces reappear year after year to collect the prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    This seems like a pretty thought out and concise idea, however my biggest concern is that this could become just a smaller GST, in which we already see many basing gangs form teams for, which would just go to benefit the same group of players on the top rather than the vast majority of players who I believe don?t have the resources to compete by themselves. I?m not necessarily saying someone is going to abuse this event, however I have the sneaking suspicion that we?re going to see many of the same faces reappear year after year to collect the prizes.

Will the best wins how would they abuse when every gang will be fighting over 1 base at the same time remember there is staff who will be taking the base after each 2 hours and it won?t be smaller than Gst I believe this would be greater and the greatest event !!! more than 50% percent of era is based on basing i am a baser and i know what i am saying matter fact GBT will be taught and will require hard work more than Gst does! Also the subs can deal damage to main so where would the help come from and also this event will create new gangs and build new gangs and help gangs to grow more. Imagine all the gangs warring and fighting for 11 days continuously over 1 base and each day a new base to qualify I don?t think there would ever be a time to help each other.
    Also i wanted to mention earlier if 2 gangs caught helping each other will be definitely automatically disqualified since this will be called boosting in base war system so yea same as gst gangs helped each other to qualify they both get disqualified for boosting

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Will the best wins how would they abuse when every gang will be fighting over 1 base at the same time remember there is staff who will be taking the base after each 2 hours and it won?t be smaller than Gst I believe this would be greater and the greatest event !!! more than 50% percent of era is based on basing i am a baser and i know what i am saying matter fact GBT will be taught and will require hard work more than Gst does! Also the subs can deal damage to main so where would the help come from and also this event will create new gangs and build new gangs and help gangs to grow more. Imagine all the gangs warring and fighting for 11 days continuously over 1 base and each day a new base to qualify I don?t think there would ever be a time to help each other.
    Also i wanted to mention earlier if 2 gangs caught helping each other will be definitely automatically disqualified since this will be called boosting in base war system so yea same as gst gangs helped each other to qualify they both get disqualified for boosting

My only problem is that this event seems to only benefit a certain category of players who coincidentally also benefit from events such as GST. Generally, I have no issue with rewarding the players who spend a lot of their time and money playing the game to become as good as they are. However, I believe it would be more beneficial to introduce special events that more casual players could find themselves playing, which would help the community grow and keep the game we love around for longer which would benefit us all in the long run.

My only problem is that this event seems to only benefit a certain category of players who coincidentally also benefit from events such as GST. Generally, I have no issue with rewarding the players who spend a lot of their time and money playing the game to become as good as they are. However, I believe it would be more beneficial to introduce special events that more casual players could find themselves playing, which would help the community grow and keep the game we love around for longer which would benefit us all in the long run.

Well there is no many variations like the 2 heads are basing and then comes spar, before there was a way to qualify by basing now there is no way to qualify by basing hours.Yet basing tend to be the most popular thing on graal era (my opinion) and it would be greatly welcomed to have an event for it you see a great events only created to where the most players are focused on yet i am amazed they never came with a basing tournament maybe they didn?t have the idea so i came with one hopefully it get applied and worked on.

Well there is no many variations like the 2 heads are basing and then comes spar, before there was a way to qualify by basing now there is no way to qualify by basing hours.Yet basing tend to be the most popular thing on graal era (my opinion) and it would be greatly welcomed to have an event for it you see a great events only created to where the most players are focused on yet i am amazed they never came with a basing tournament maybe they didn?t have the idea so i came with one hopefully it get applied and worked on.

The issue with that argument is that basing is somewhat dual sided as players are awarded kills when killing enemy basers inside of a base which gives them progress towards their pk rewards individually. This is then on top of giving gangs rewards for being able to hold bases for certain periods of time. When you look at sparring, the individual aspect of sparring for individual stats is still there, however there are no special rewards given out to gangs that win in gang spars. Because of this, it seems that GST is the equivalent to basing gang rewards while being formatted into a more competitive style.

The issue with that argument is that basing is somewhat dual sided as players are awarded kills when killing enemy basers inside of a base which gives them progress towards their pk rewards individually. This is then on top of giving gangs rewards for being able to hold bases for certain periods of time. When you look at sparring, the individual aspect of sparring for individual stats is still there, however there are no special rewards given out to gangs that win in gang spars. Because of this, it seems that GST is the equivalent to basing gang rewards while being formatted into a more competitive style.

Well basing and spar is way different sparring is solo basing requires group and 24h work while spar dosnt you see the difference thats why basing rewards tend to be greater than sparring also spar all you need to obtain the prizes is to get wins kill a player in dual 1 v 1 inside an arena no matter your losses so basically you can keep joining get wins easily but it dosnt require a hard work to obtain the prizes same goes to the prizes also something else to mention spar and pking goes to your personal status while Basing hours dosnt go to your status the mechanics of each is way different to compare them with each other,base requires way more effort creating a gang leading 25 players finding the right ranks covering the full day time zones recruiting members, defending , attacking , at a war , securing , and keeping a track on players and perms there is more but that?s enough to show how basing work out now you know why the is difference in rewards

The GBT it self will be a pressure not an easy event as you think idk if you know what is war but when it happens between just 2 gangs it turns to a fire now make the 2 gangs not just 2 no unlimited fighting each its more competitive and epic.

Well basing and spar is way different sparring is solo basing requires group and 24h work while spar dosnt you see the difference thats why basing rewards tend to be greater than sparring also spar all you need to obtain the prizes is to get wins kill a player in dual 1 v 1 inside an arena no matter your losses so basically you can keep joining get wins easily but it dosnt require a hard work to obtain the prizes same goes to the prizes also something else to mention spar and pking goes to your personal status while Basing hours dosnt go to your status the mechanics of each is way different to compare them with each other,base requires way more effort creating a gang leading 25 players finding the right ranks covering the full day time zones recruiting members, defending , attacking , at a war , securing , and keeping a track on players and perms there is more but that?s enough to show how basing work out now you know why the is difference in rewards

I?m not trying to demerit the effort that goes into basing, however you?re comparing basing directly to solo sparring. What I?m arguing is that solo sparring to practice for GST does just what pking inside a base does, it raises the individual stats as well as progresses the player towards the Pk and Spar rewards which do take time to acquire.

The amount of effort a leader puts into his basing gang to initially start it up as well as deal with things like wars is great, however I believe you?re exaggerating the 24 hour timeframe as the majority of gangs have shifts in a base rather than having the full time, but I?m sure those select few gangs who actually do have full time on top of holding multiple bases such as M2S do put a significant amount of effort into controlling their territory. With this in mind though, you have to consider the amount of work that sparring leaders have to put into their gangs in order to host a good starting roster on top of substitutes for the GST, which is more competitive in nature compared to basing in general.

In essence you can consider it like this:
    Basing rewards are more prominent because of the consistency it takes in order to reach those checkpoints, however the GST is a competitive event meant to reward the best gang sparrers in the game. Both of these features are meant to reward groups of hard working players but do so in different ways.

I?m not trying to demerit the effort that goes into basing, however you?re comparing basing directly to solo sparring. What I?m arguing is that solo sparring to practice for GST does just what pking inside a base does, it raises the individual stats as well as progresses the player towards the Pk and Spar rewards which do take time to acquire.

The amount of effort a leader puts into his basing gang to initially start it up as well as deal with things like wars is great, however I believe you?re exaggerating the 24 hour timeframe as the majority of gangs have shifts in a base rather than having the full time, but I?m sure those select few gangs who actually do have full time on top of holding multiple bases such as M2S do put a significant amount of effort into controlling their territory. With this in mind though, you have to consider the amount of work that sparring leaders have to put into their gangs in order to host a good starting roster on top of substitutes for the GST, which is more competitive in nature compared to basing in general.

In essence you can consider it like this:
    Basing rewards are more prominent because of the consistency it takes in order to reach those checkpoints, however the GST is a competitive event meant to reward the best gang sparrers in the game. Both of these features are meant to reward groups of hard working players but do so in different ways.

Now you are comparing a huge event with daily basing is enough to show that base is really big thing however i am sorry you got to know basing the wrong way i am not exaggerating but you either you a new player or when u got introduced to the base you were introduced when basing is probably dying out and gangs doing shifts etc.

Talking about the effort that being done well of corse there is a great effort that is done by leaders in gst but this is to happen for what a month is nothing when u compare this as a daily task in basing just don?t compare event with base each is individual you cannot compare or take base as a backup for gst reason there is events like crypt to give you the same rewards as base does end of discussion , can?t compare 2 different things with each other spar is spar base is base and events are events