Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gangs Base tournament BGT

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Now you are comparing a huge event with daily basing is enough to show that base is really big thing however i am sorry you got to know basing the wrong way i am not exaggerating but you either you a new player or when u got introduced to the base you were introduced when basing is probably dying out and gangs doing shifts etc.

Talking about the effort that being done well of corse there is a great effort that is done by leaders in gst but this is to happen for what a month is nothing when u compare this as a daily task in basing just don?t compare event with base each is individual you cannot compare or take base as a backup for gst reason there is events like crypt to give you the same rewards as base does end of discussion , can?t compare 2 different things with each other spar is spar base is base and events are events

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Clearly you?re not seeing the reason to my argument. To give a specific example, the gang you belong to, Grim Reapers, had a mostly uncontested base at Tachi for the grand majority of your hours. It?s logical to say that most of those hours weren?t work intensive and all someone really had to do was make sure a rank was on. It wasn?t until the end of the Grim Reaper era where Duke decided to war you in which leading became intense and difficult. In many cases, the majority of basing is just sitting in the base waiting for something to come if anything. The situation you describe us less referencing to this but rather the old style of basing where gangs didn?t simply have shifts but had to move around and work for their hours. You even break your previous point about how Basing is popular by injecting that it?s ?dying out?.
    It would be preferred if you were to stop glorifying basing and to realize how much it really is fair. Basing is prolonged and thus there are many rewards for it and they?re not as contested while there are multiple bases. In GST, gangs can prepare for up to months and have to grind specific spars out in order to contend, all while in the end only the top three gangs truly get prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gangs Base tournament BGT

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Clearly you?re not seeing the reason to my argument. To give a specific example, the gang you belong to, Grim Reapers, had a mostly uncontested base at Tachi for the grand majority of your hours. It?s logical to say that most of those hours weren?t work intensive and all someone really had to do was make sure a rank was on. It wasn?t until the end of the Grim Reaper era where Duke decided to war you in which leading became intense and difficult. In many cases, the majority of basing is just sitting in the base waiting for something to come if anything. The situation you describe us less referencing to this but rather the old style of basing where gangs didn?t simply have shifts but had to move around and work for their hours. You even break your previous point about how Basing is popular by injecting that it?s ?dying out?.
    It would be preferred if you were to stop glorifying basing and to realize how much it really is fair. Basing is prolonged and thus there are many rewards for it and they?re not as contested while there are multiple bases. In GST, gangs can prepare for up to months and have to grind specific spars out in order to contend, all while in the end only the top three gangs truly get prizes.

It?s important and it?s dying the way it?s runs right now and i hate when a new player talks about something without knowing the past you have just heard and you are talking! almost all era warred Grim not duke himself only so when u want to speak out Something either say it all or don?t I won?t talk more coz I don?t have to argue plus before that how Grim the strongest gang got created we use to move from base to base control it we never camped until the base ways forced us to do tho now you know.
    Back to the headline i am not glorifying Base but i am suggesting an event your issue was that same people would win the prizes every year and that won?t happen as the gangs that are basing becoming less this event would help it to be revived once again creat new gangs and making small gangs to appear and grow . Gst has nothing to do with spare anyway many top sparers bad at team work and when they come in gst they ain?t that good matter fact always basers get the upper hand in this event because they know how to defend attack hide and shoot as its the basics of basing . Yet your core point is that base dosnt need an event that contains prizes because they already have enough prizes which is the reason you arguing for. People love events and so we try to entertain them by such big events like Gst and more to be done in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    It?s important and it?s dying the way it?s runs right now and i hate when a new player talks about something without knowing the past you have just heard and you are talking! almost all era warred Grim not duke himself only so when u want to speak out Something either say it all or don?t I won?t talk more coz I don?t have to argue plus before that how Grim the strongest gang got created we use to move from base to base control it we never camped until the base ways forced us to do tho now you know.
    Back to the headline i am not glorifying Base but i am suggesting an event your issue was that same people would win the prizes every year and that won?t happen as the gangs that are basing becoming less this event would help it to be revived once again creat new gangs and making small gangs to appear and grow . Gst has nothing to do with spare anyway many top sparers bad at team work and when they come in gst they ain?t that good matter fact always basers get the upper hand in this event because they know how to defend attack hide and shoot as its the basics of basing . Yet your core point is that base dosnt need an event that contains prizes because they already have enough prizes which is the reason you arguing for. People love events and so we try to entertain them by such big events like Gst and more to be done in future.

Stop trying to act as if I don?t exactly know what Basing is to make my argument sizable, in the end your precious gang was glued to tachi and got inevitably pummeled because for the majority of your time you held Tachi uncontestedly. Maybe if your gang really was the ?strongest gang? then the gang you created to try to rebuild your legacy wouldn?t be in the garbage like it is now.
    As for your point about how GST isn?t like spar, THATS EXACTLY THE POINT, it mirrors the relationship between pking and basing. If anything, the fact that many sparrers don?t initially have the teamwork to field a good team further contributes to the fact that these players put in so much effort to field their teams. As for general basing, it is clear that it is more of an elitist oligarchy rather than a core game feature. By holding main bases, the current gangs are able to attract more players which inevitably cements themselves into the base. And this is without noting how there are sprees of ?new? gangs taking bases from retired gangs, however you see the game group of players just on another tag, which happened in cases like Decade, Candy, Equality, Velocity (until 2k). The chances of someone outside the current basing and sparring community being able to even compete in this tournament are scarce when you consider how little recourses they have to work with compared to the titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Stop trying to act as if I don?t exactly know what Basing is to make my argument sizable, in the end your precious gang was glued to tachi and got inevitably pummeled because for the majority of your time you held Tachi uncontestedly. Maybe if your gang really was the ?strongest gang? then the gang you created to try to rebuild your legacy wouldn?t be in the garbage like it is now.
    As for your point about how GST isn?t like spar, THATS EXACTLY THE POINT, it mirrors the relationship between pking and basing. If anything, the fact that many sparrers don?t initially have the teamwork to field a good team further contributes to the fact that these players put in so much effort to field their teams. As for general basing, it is clear that it is more of an elitist oligarchy rather than a core game feature. By holding main bases, the current gangs are able to attract more players which inevitably cements themselves into the base. And this is without noting how there are sprees of ?new? gangs taking bases from retired gangs, however you see the game group of players just on another tag, which happened in cases like Decade, Candy, Equality, Velocity (until 2k). The chances of someone outside the current basing and sparring community being able to even compete in this tournament are scarce when you consider how little recourses they have to work with compared to the titans.

Don?t talk trash please! if you can?t argue politely get out my gang got stolen or he took over it and didn?t return so what garbage also i have no time anymore to play this game much as before dealing with college and life so I dropped the game for a better life but sure if I ever got the gang back i will rebuild it

Lets get in the topic why do you think that only the big gangs would participate no new gangs hence there is good players welling and waiting to start their own gang and take their chances but conditions ain?t with them since all the gangs do peace each other and so they have no chance when the GBT starts no more peace they all will be fighting over 1 base i hope you can imagine the situation before the judge and i am pretty sure new gangs they will participate but they might fail that happens even in GST have you seen people out of base or spar community entering or getting their gang registered in gst no all of them from spar/base community same will go for GBT and yea this events aren?t meant for traders and those who do jobs and dig its an event that requires guns and skills and fighting which is pretty obvious why only sparers and basers only participate in such events.