Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
Now you are comparing a huge event with daily basing is enough to show that base is really big thing however i am sorry you got to know basing the wrong way i am not exaggerating but you either you a new player or when u got introduced to the base you were introduced when basing is probably dying out and gangs doing shifts etc.

Talking about the effort that being done well of corse there is a great effort that is done by leaders in gst but this is to happen for what a month is nothing when u compare this as a daily task in basing just don?t compare event with base each is individual you cannot compare or take base as a backup for gst reason there is events like crypt to give you the same rewards as base does end of discussion , can?t compare 2 different things with each other spar is spar base is base and events are events

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Clearly you?re not seeing the reason to my argument. To give a specific example, the gang you belong to, Grim Reapers, had a mostly uncontested base at Tachi for the grand majority of your hours. It?s logical to say that most of those hours weren?t work intensive and all someone really had to do was make sure a rank was on. It wasn?t until the end of the Grim Reaper era where Duke decided to war you in which leading became intense and difficult. In many cases, the majority of basing is just sitting in the base waiting for something to come if anything. The situation you describe us less referencing to this but rather the old style of basing where gangs didn?t simply have shifts but had to move around and work for their hours. You even break your previous point about how Basing is popular by injecting that it?s ?dying out?.
It would be preferred if you were to stop glorifying basing and to realize how much it really is fair. Basing is prolonged and thus there are many rewards for it and they?re not as contested while there are multiple bases. In GST, gangs can prepare for up to months and have to grind specific spars out in order to contend, all while in the end only the top three gangs truly get prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk