Thread: what has changed-a quick recap?

NA

what has changed-a quick recap?

Im a pretty old player of era probably way longer than I thought I would be, Im having a hard time grasping all the new changes that has happened and is there an option in the in-game options menu to get back the old era?like the profiles and stuff.
    Also what has happened to the events? There used to be regular event house events every 2-3 hours now its usually once or twice a day?
    Just a post for someone to quickly help me for my questions thanks.

Well I dont know what to say but I can tell you that the profile view changed, they added indicators, PMs became threaded. As for the events, Staff members are the ones responsible for them, so I cant say that I know the reason behind that.

Banned
    Player profiles were redone so that it looks neater and more organized, and there is no way to go back to the old profiles. Indicators (the colored circles under some people) show you where your friends, marital partner, and gang members are, and this can be disabled in your options. Threaded PMs allow you to see your past conversation with a person, and can be toggled so that new PMs are on either the top or bottom of the pm box. These are some really neat updates that make things easier to see, I think.

As for events, it may just be due to staff members being busy and whatnot. Some just don’t host, others are on when no one else is on, etc. If you look at the staff list, I actually think we’re a little short staffed for the American and Australian/Asian regions, so that may be a contributing factor.

NA
    thanks a bunch! pity that there is no option for the old profiles but change is mostly good, have a nice day

The reasons theres less Events is because most of the admins quitted. They realized the game turned to trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    The reasons theres less Events is because most of the admins quitted. They realized the game turned to trash.
    All Player Relations staff have been online in the past 7 days.

This argument is invalidated.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar