Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GST 2018 - Map & Updates

there?s plenty of time to re arrange schedules, should be no excuse to miss unless it?s something really important

Quote Originally Posted by Curse Nike View Post
    2 of the top 4 teams this year wont participate if the gst date isnt changed.
    You want to make gst like 2016 again where the only competitors were shrekt and freeze?
    They are both refusing to do on 28th not because they arent able to but because they want an easier bracket with no chances of losing.
    I cannot play gst at 21st, along with 4 of curse members, along with most of tetris.

Keeping the date 21st will make gst boring and too obvious.
    Shrekt will win their side, freeze will win theirs and you have 1 good match at finals.
    Other than that every match is obvious.

You have changed the bracket, when you made a mistake, so i dont know why is it a big deal to change dates.
    Lets be honest anyone disagreeing to this just doesnt want curse and tetris to participate.

Please change date to July 28th

World doesn’t revolve around you, get subs or don’t play

It’s hard to believe that an entire team of 12 members can’t make it, you have to understand that the dates are set based on what times are the best for the people hosting the event, not the participants. You either make it or you don’t and that’s your choice unless it’s something you can’t control which is another reason why you are allowed 4 subs.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Damn... get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    It?s hard to believe that an entire team of 12 members can?t make it, you have to understand that the dates are set based on what times are the best for the people hosting the event, not the participants. You either make it or you don?t and that?s your choice unless it?s something you can?t control which is another reason why you are allowed 4 subs.
    And the host is from your team lol
    -2010-

July 21st Is a good date.
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by charbel M. View Post
    And the host is from your team lol
    So? What’s your point?

It’s not like I/he knew that some Tetris and Curse members wouldn’t be able to do it on the 21st.
    Besides we have 2 members who can’t make it on that date yet you don’t see any of us complain.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Can we use gifs for our flags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we put the head+body in flag or only head?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Minix Revla View Post
    Can we put the head+body in flag or only head?
    Who even said you could make flags might be like last year gang name and leaders head