Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GST 2018 - Map & Updates

28th? I think that is summer holidays mate. Also junz said it may be Late July so just calm down and be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

London time is BST junz. Also. Can you make it 21st. As it is a Saturday- thus more players are available.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post
    London time is BST junz. Also. Can you make it 21st. As it is a Saturday- thus more players are available.
    Agreed.
    I believe it’ll be around 1 AM on a Monday for Australians so wouldn’t it be more appropriate to make GST the 21st?
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    Agreed.
    I believe it’ll be around 1 AM on a Monday for Australians so wouldn’t it be more appropriate to make GST the 21st?
    The date was updated to the 21st

Thank you bb

Thank you kanye, very cool!

Actually, I think the 28 juLY (saturday) is better to be honest. Most people finished school - plus its a saturday - no work the next day. junz please acknowledge this. There are many people who cant make 21 ): I think 28th is a fine date. Late july

- - - Updated - - -

Also allows more time for preparation and make sure all is fine in arena

I think 28th July will be much better because people would’ve finished school by then and would have time to practise . 21st is too close and many gangs won’t be able to fight to a high standard . Hence , it would make sense to move the date to the 28th as it would allow certain members to be able to make gst , be able to practise and will allow management to prepare more for the event instead of rushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post
    Actually, I think the 28 juLY (saturday) is better to be honest. Most people finished school - plus its a saturday - no work the next day. junz please acknowledge this. There are many people who cant make 21 ): I think 28th is a fine date. Late july

- - - Updated - - -

Also allows more time for preparation and make sure all is fine in arena
    On the 28th is during my vacation. So I wouldn't be participating and leading my own gang.

I like the 21st or 22nd for my own schedule but for others not
    Not everyone has same schedule's.

Also 3 teams now have all refused to play unless you change the date .