Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
Yes it is.

Are you really offended by something someone online has told you for the sole purpose of offending you? Welcome to the internet.

There are swear filters in place, which are fine for limiting foul language, but limiting ideas and thoughts for other people is very "Thought police" for an MMO for crying out loud.

Pretty wretched stuff said here, but clearly said for the sole purpose of trolling and trying to shock and offend. By having such strong reactions, you're feeding the trolls and giving them satisfaction. Instead, ignore them and block. It's that easy.

It's not about it being accepted, it's about ignoring it. It's inevitably going to happen whether a system to limit them is in place or not.
Thanks again for responding,
I ignored them. I don?t care what their intent is; it pained me deeply because of the sensitivity that comes with that topic. And it may be inevitable but my point is it can be improved. It doesn?t hurt anything to try. I see what you?re saying with everything you say but at the same time, we can?t be ignorant to the flip side (both sides being realities). It?s all about trying to help the situation more than encouraging (or defending, rather) the horrid behavior others present. Get what I mean?

I appreciate all your answers.