Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is graal worth coming back to?

Some players need to get their asses beaten

- - - Updated - - -

Lil ****ers

honestly, i'd stick to no. as said its a waste of time unless you have something certain to do. i quit it for 8 months and ive been healthier. came back only for summer, otherwise ill just be inactive or give my sister the account because honestly the game has lost its magic touch it used to have years ago.

and most importantly, do not let this game get in the way of your social life (irl), it'll just ruin it.

only reason i came back is because summer vacation felt empty at some point, despite going out with friends, gaming, etc.
    so yeah, thats just my opinion

it's still worth the return despite all the toxicity and mismanagement it really doesn't affect you that much ++ it's always fun helping small gangs base and beat those ally thirsty gangs

Banned
    It's not worth, trust me.

No dont quit man

- - - Updated - - -

No dont quit man

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's not worth, trust me.
    Hey you come back I missed u a lil bit as a mod

To be honest. If you're an adult like me working in a pathology and neuroscience lab, DO not ever come back to Graal. It's not worth your time anyways, there's barely anything to do after snk's leave. The only thing I do is pm people and have a convo.
    Also if you're in school, play it frequently, I got too stuck into Graal that I had low grades, like for real.

So it's not worth coming back if you have such a big life ahead of you and you're waiting for the right moment by playing some game. Just let go of playing Graal, it's a nuisance to me anyways and unnecessary.

Besides, who's managing the game? HomelessWitch is trying her best to manage two servers, it's all too hard for her.

DO not ever consider coming back.
    phD and Master's Degree Graduate
    Inactive due to work

Quote Originally Posted by DanielCathcart View Post
    To be honest. If you're an adult like me working in a pathology and neuroscience lab, DO not ever come back to Graal. It's not worth your time anyways, there's barely anything to do after snk's leave. The only thing I do is pm people and have a convo.
    Also if you're in school, play it frequently, I got too stuck into Graal that I had low grades, like for real.

So it's not worth coming back if you have such a big life ahead of you and you're waiting for the right moment by playing some game. Just let go of playing Graal, it's a nuisance to me anyways and unnecessary.

Besides, who's managing the game? HomelessWitch is trying her best to manage two servers, it's all too hard for her.

DO not ever consider coming back.
    R u like showing off or flexing

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it such a big deal. You don’t have to play 24/7 and you don’t have to quit forever
    There’s in between y’all know

Veteran
    If you’re asking us, then I assume there’s at least something keeping you from quitting. I leave for several months at a time and come back to maintain my interest in the game. You don’t have to fully commit to being either active or ditching Graal entirely. Maybe just pop in every once in a while when you’re feeling up to it? Too many dead accounts already; it’s a bit sad.
    ~daze

A lot of us come in from time to time like Marg and Allison said . if you lose interest and don't want to play then don't, and if you feel like you wanna play, then play