Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Is graal worth coming back to?

I basically quit playing since most of my buddies left, but every now and then I pop here and there. I've been playing since I was 11, and this is the longest game that I've been playing. so leaving would be pretty hard.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    I honestly believe that the reason people are addicted to the game is not because of things you can do but rather the social aspect.It's really not fun to get trapped while a guy with chem spams you, but it is fun just to sit back mess around, talk with your buddies.Everything else is just a add-on to the social aspect.Humans are hardwired to be extremely social, try and imagine iEra but singleplayer and instead of other players it would have baddies, no one would play that.The reason it's so hard to quit is because you're basically cutting off friends and that's one hard thing to do.Also it's hard to leave nostalgia behind

i wouldn't recommend it. i feel like since iv'e come back the community on era has only gotten more toxic. its basically the Chernobyl of communities.
     Spoiler
    Mr Electric dies in the hit movie Shark Boy and Lava Girl

^
    exactly this. (especially basers,pkers and sparrers)

Quote Originally Posted by Spluzbus View Post
    i wouldn't recommend it. i feel like since iv'e come back the community on era has only gotten more toxic. its basically the Chernobyl of communities.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXKIDXX View Post
    ^
    exactly this. (especially basers,pkers and sparrers)
    Well, have you guys tried to get them jailed? It is fun but sometimes it’s challenging when they speak in public chat rather than PM or when there’s no pr online
    Last edited by imaginary; 08-01-2018 at 05:40 PM.

I'm basically gonna state what Allison stated:
    If you're asking us about it, then there's a good chance you want place it.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Well, have you guys tried to get them jailed? It is fun but sometimes it’s challenging when they speak in public chatter rather than PM or when there’s no pr online
    wowowowowoWOWOWOWOWOW
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Funny how you guys say "quit" like it's a career or something. Just say you don't wanna play anymore lmao

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    The answer to your question is not in asking others, it's in asking yourself. Do YOU feel its worth coming back on? (Cringy I know) I know I've been on this game since I was 12 years old, and I'm almost 21 now... I don't know if I'll be leaving any time soon either hahaha. However, it's always up to the one behind it. I know I put so much into this game, money, time, work... I could not just up and leave, at least not yet. I believe everyone has a time, if you think yours is now, that's up to you

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    The answer to your question is not in asking others, it's in asking yourself. Do YOU feel its worth coming back on? (Cringy I know) I know I've been on this game since I was 12 years old, and I'm almost 21 now... I don't know if I'll be leaving any time soon either hahaha. However, it's always up to the one behind it. I know I put so much into this game, money, time, work... I could not just up and leave, at least not yet. I believe everyone has a time, if you think yours is now, that's up to you
    I definitely agree :]. I have quit Era time and time again and I keep coming back. Everyone always complains about new updates and how they hate everything, but what normally brings me back IS to see the change, and how much Era has progressed. Unequivocally, there has been several changes that are often overlooked by the majority opinion—this is how society works anyhow—yet nobody takes the time to think that people VOLUNTEER their efforts into bettering the Era community. Development takes a team, and a team is inclusionary, therefore if you want to better the community then I definitely say take the time to help the community. Stop the slander. Stop the libel. But back on topic... it’s definitely up to you :] and what you like to do, or want to see :]
    You can find me on Era as Venus Snapdragon
    Have a question? Feel free to pm me in game!
    Making Era a positively positive place !

It all depends on whether you want to keep playing it. It's a personal opinion at most lol.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman