Thread: How to get more kills with m4?

How to get more kills with m4?

Someone with over 100k kills recommended me to buy m4 for pking, since he said he only use m4 to gain kills. Thing is, i dont get that much kills by street pking, and i dont pk crowded place due to op guns gunning you down.
    Last edited by wesleyygraal; 06-28-2018 at 09:18 AM.

You get more pks with m4 if you buy Chemical xD
    The 100k kills probably trolled you m4 is only for faire complex spar
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Nah my friend said some girl got 90k kills with just m4 and other low rated guns. Not sure how she did it but I’m guessing she goes online for like 3+ hours and pking hard because you can’t get a lot of kills in a short period of time, it takes time to get kills with m4 because either your targets run away or outbeat you with high rated guns. Hang in there if you wanna ok with m4

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I dont think he trolls, i legit saw him pking using m4, he had 3k hrs prob explains why he had so much kills.

m4 is really for tactical pking :> it's hard to camp and kill using m4 unless u have a nice spot

If you plan on street pking m4 is probably the worst thing, since the people you will encounter will be using pbp/minigun/shipka and other spammy weapons. If you're going to be basing, m4 is pretty decent for that. M4 is mainly considered to be a well balanced gun for spar.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

I pked for like 4 hrs and only got 400 kills, seems rly bad considering i got 1k kills with my friend's pbp.

So im gonna save again, pdw or aa12 for street pk only?

m4 is not recommended at all for pk, unless you buy the 45k attachment then its somehow decent. i would still recommend a spam gun for pking crowded areas.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTM View Post
    m4 is not recommended at all for pk, unless you buy the 45k attachment then its somehow decent. i would still recommend a spam gun for pking crowded areas.
    The attachment is not good with the m4. It raises the freeze and doesn't stack.