Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing Gang Hats

Soldier

Removing Gang Hats

My obsidian gang hat was removed last night and later found out it was removed to be given to someone else. I dont think this should be allowed. I worked 10-11 months to get this hat and decided to start my own gang and left.

The gang hat was for 4k base hours. So people who joined afterword shouldnt get a hat that the people who actually earned the 4k hours deserve.

It also shouldnt be used as a bribing tool like obsidian is doing. Offering gang hats to whoever helps the most.

Im not against replacing gang hats to be clear. As long as the original hat holders keep the hat. Im against removing the gang hat from the people who earned it.

I see your point, thats kinda wrong. You worked for it you deserve to keep it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

But didn't you leave right after you got the gang hat

Duke gives gang hat to people who will stay loyal not to people who just leave after gang hat is given

Banned
    You should be with a gang not for a hat, but rather to help the gang and be loyal. You left shortly after getting a hat, the only reason you should even want to wear the ganghat is to show your pride for your gang. Hat chasers deserve nothing.

Lol sadly both people are correct on there opinions. Im not choosing a side and just leaveing this thread while I can lol.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    Whaaaaaaat? The leader can just take away one of the 5 players' gang hats?

I agree with D I Y they must keep the hat cos they worked hardly and supported starting the gang.

Soldier
    I didnt chase anything. Im the oldest active obsidian member. Kinda feel used after being there as long as i was. Putting in all nighters and full days. The hat was like a trophy to me and i cherished it.

I left at 5400 base hours because obsidian retired for some time and was on and off. I still help from time to time and have peace with them now. I have no problems with any obsidian members

Banned
    Not true, you left after you got a hat and joined many different gangs. You might have helped alot and be an old member, but you left so many times that you cannot say you put in the most work. Also you did not leave to startup your gang Brawn, you left right after you got a hat because you said ur gf needs time for you. Everytime you had a different reason. Also my question why would you even want to wear a hat that resembles a gang your not in?

I feel Gang Hats should be awarded for being a devoting, loyal and dependable member. Especially, when the Gang struggles due to members who don't carry these certain acts I mentioned.
    ~Gen*